Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Talos3567

GZ Testing

10 comments in this topic

Members
64 posts

Ok, thanks. Also, I would strongly encourage anyone interested in the GZ to go the European English CV forums. On that forum, you can  read the most amazing and highly detailed description of the GZ that I have ever seen-with properly sourced historical material. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,465 posts
6,648 battles
4 minutes ago, Talos3567 said:

Ok, thanks. Also, I would strongly encourage anyone interested in the GZ to go the European English CV forums. On that forum, you can  read the most amazing and highly detailed description of the GZ that I have ever seen-with properly sourced historical material. 

I frequent both forums, there is good material on both. The NA forum tends to be more lively and diverse, I don't know why. Stick around?

Members
64 posts
20 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

I frequent both forums, there is good material on both. The NA forum tends to be more lively and diverse, I don't know why. Stick around?

Your right about the activity on that board. But Widar_Thule did an incredible job with giving the most sourced and detailed information on any ship that I have read about on either one of the forums. Great job!

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles
16 hours ago, Talos3567 said:

Your right about the activity on that board. But Widar_Thule did an incredible job with giving the most sourced and detailed information on any ship that I have read about on either one of the forums. Great job!

Is that Mr Shokaku?

Members
64 posts

You know I might have gotten the name wrong. If you go to the EU English CV boards, the post is listed as the Authentic Graff Zeppelin. However, I am old and these strange new gadgets called computer's beguile me :) 

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Did he make a video LWN posted something a while back before she ignored me I watched it and I disagreed with it. Which is why she ignored me.

Edited by GreyFox78659

Sign in to follow this