You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Anniversary containers

7 comments in this topic

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles

Have been underwhelmed by past container events based around the collectibles - has anyone purchased, and if you have did you get value out of it?  $3 per is pretty steep if a third of the containers are an easy to get collectible...

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,535 battles

I wouldn't. The actual collection items are very easy to get if you have all the necessary ships and enough time to play over the next ~2 weeks. I know a lot of people (including myself) have already finished them.

If you're missing a few collection items, I would still pass on the containers. The 2:1 duplicate trade-in ratio also makes it straightforward to get your missing collection items before the event ends.

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles
37 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

Thank you, other thread answers "what's inside" question... was hoping for some great stuff, but nothing listed makes me want to plop down cash..

Edited by Panzer1113

[PVE]
Members
5,339 posts
17,834 battles

$3 is pretty steep for the containers. Not sure why they priced them so high, for someone like me who only plays Coop, I might have bought some since I can only get the same two achievements each day. 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,225 posts
3,871 battles
6 hours ago, Edgecase said:

I wouldn't. The actual collection items are very easy to get if you have all the necessary ships and enough time to play over the next ~2 weeks.

That's the issue.

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles

With the other containers you would receive special flags, normally 10 of each whilst these are 30x each of any signal flag.