You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Your last SC revealed what?

68 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,952 posts
8,094 battles

Got one unexpectedly on my second flags container last night. I snorted. Then my mouth fell open:

CoelZgy.jpg

The exact thing I could use most now!

[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,105 battles

Congratz mate!  My first crate of the day yesterday was an SC which had 50 Dragon flags... always welcome for getting more 19 point captains.  

On a semi-related note, and not to hijack your thread, but I really never understood the SC hate that people have.  If you get one, and consider the contents to be "crap", then sell it for the cred.  Free is free, why complain?  *shrug*

b

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles

My last SC was a module that increased the up time of repair party. Which is quite useful. Put it on my NC.

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles
2 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

This...

shot-17_09.11_21_37.22-0659.thumb.jpg.b1bcbcd77d08903c32da659464f7e781.jpg

You lucky sonofa.....

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Depends, are we also counting the xmas containers? If not well.... I dont actually remember. The last SC I got (not including the one I got on xmas) was during the first 3 or so weeks they were added...and I can barely remember what I had for breakfast this morning. xD

I think may have just been a bunch of flags or something probably, or some credits... all I know was that while it was useful at the time, it wasn't a really big deal to me in the end.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Last one gave me 100 repair party flags. I use them a lot so they will come in handy.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,136 posts
8,762 battles
42 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

I got a spotting aircraft module :Smile_sad:

Those special modules are worth 625K credits which for most people is the net payday on a heck of a good match and you didn't have to spend 20 minutes earning it.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Those special modules are worth 625K credits which for most people is the net payday on a heck of a good match and you didn't have to spend 20 minutes earning it.

That much??  I thought they were around 250k.  Either way, I wasn't complaining when I got it.  I just didn't have much use for it as I'm good on credits and a fairly aggressive player.  I think I ended up putting it on my Shchors.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,136 posts
8,762 battles
Just now, AspiringCodger said:

That much??  I thought they were around 250k.  Either way, I wasn't complaining when I got it.  I just didn't have much use for it as I'm good on credits and a fairly aggressive player.  I think I ended up putting it on my Shchors.

The catch 22 with those special upgrades is you have to give up another very useful upgrade. For me since I am always low on credits another 625K credits is more useful for me.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,500 posts
7,359 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

The catch 22 with those special upgrades is you have to give up another very useful upgrade. For me since I am always low on credits another 625K credits is more useful for me.

I think they shuffled those around one or two patches ago.. I put the radar mod on my Dimitri Donskoi, and I don't think I had to give up anything super important.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
46 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

This...

shot-17_09.11_21_37.22-0659.thumb.jpg.b1bcbcd77d08903c32da659464f7e781.jpg

WHY in the name of the seven seas, and Neptune's Beard does this never happen to me!

Congratz! 

[SIM]
Members
2,429 posts
4,060 battles

50 Ocean Souls, which would be nice except for the fact that I only sail premium or gift ships.

[GWG]
[GWG]
15,136 posts
8,762 battles
3 minutes ago, OtterWolf said:

I think they shuffled those around one or two patches ago.. I put the radar mod on my Dimitri Donskoi, and I don't think I had to give up anything super important.

Yeah, I haven't really looked at that since I haven't picked any SC for a long time, real life can be a real pain some times. :Smile-angry:

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,769 posts
12,878 battles

Been a long time since I've got a SC...can't remember what I got.  I do remember about year ago getting two in a short time period, both with DCP...so I had over a 1000 stocked up.  Almost all used up now.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
2 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

50 Gamescom paint...

Hey, those are really good paints! They look amazing on DDs, make me feel all ninja like. =D

Beta Testers
1,462 posts
8,728 battles
1 hour ago, Taggeth said:

All I got was a rock.  :(

Great.  Now all I am hearing is some unseen adult in the background going, "Wah wah.  Wah wah wah whah.  Wah."

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,462 posts
8,728 battles

Last week or the week before, I played a game in my stock North Carolina where I joked in chat how it was slow and that I needed to get these oarsmen to the gym between battles.  When I got out of the battle, I had enough XP to get a container.  It turned out to be an SC.  What was in it?  100 Speed flags.

Next time, I am thinking about complaining about how I don't have an Alabama or Missouri yet.