Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HellaCopterRescue

muh shiny new Dunkerque :p

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,656
[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Sadly, the Scharnorst is still better, even with fewer guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,886
[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,064 battles

Scharnhorst superior, Dunkerque inferior. 

 

(Props to those who get the reference)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,074 battles
6 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Scharnhorst superior, Dunkerque inferior. 

 

(Props to those who get the reference)

Nice Transformers movie refrence (the 80's one with Nimoy). Soundwave superior to all, despite being an uncharesmatic bore 

Edited by Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi
Clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,886
[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,064 battles
11 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Nice Transformers movie refrence (the 80's one with Nimoy). Soundwave superior to all, despite being an uncharesmatic bore 

"Hey! Who are you calling unchrosomatic!?!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
8,074 battles
14 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

"Hey! Who are you calling unchrosomatic!?!"

How much you want to bet that people watching this conversation are really confused and have no idea what we're talking about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,886
[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,064 battles
24 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

How much you want to bet that people watching this conversation are really confused and have no idea what we're talking about? 

I'd wager about two energon cubes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×