Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

Revenge of the bots

6 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

In a way it makes sense. It's description is "Gave bots a hard time, before it was cool." so that could represent playing Co-Op before the introduction of Operations.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,707 battles

One thing you do not want to do is mess with a BOT and piss them off, they will get revenge in mass and they never forget who you are.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,224 posts
8,407 battles

I was giving bots a hard time before it was cool!

Beta Testers
1,465 posts
8,760 battles
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:52 PM, Final_Spark said:

In a way it makes sense. It's description is "Gave bots a hard time, before it was cool." so that could represent playing Co-Op before the introduction of Operations.

It is more than just "in a way."  If you read the entire thing, it specifically states that the devs originally envisioned Coop as just a training or try out a new ship mode.  It further states that they were surprised by how many people preferred playing it and how Operations was a result of adapting to this paradigm shift.  It is called "Revenge of the Bots" because, as they state, the Bots are becoming more than just targets as a result of this.

[ECOM]
Members
955 posts
11,165 battles

On the topic of bots all things aside.  There had been a few extremely terrible programed bots recently in random battles. Driving straight into mountains and repeatedly firing their guns into the dirt the entire match until they are surrounded and killed. This happened with a NC I observed. The other day I saw another BB drive straight into the corner of the map and reverse and drive straight into the corner repeatedly the entire match until the timer ran out because the enemy team couldn't find him. Resulting in another loss. I thought bots were being taken care of and have been getting banned until recently. They are cropping up again. 

Was thinking about making a thread about this but I'll just post it here. 

Edited by Megrim3

Sign in to follow this