You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

A year in review, or it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

4 comments in this topic

Members
414 posts

Cue up Boyz II Men and get ready to reflect on another year of World of Warships. 

How was everyone's year? What were the ups and downs? If you just started this year, what do you hope to accomplish? If you're salty, how much more salty do you think you can get?

This is coffee talk, so discuss this amongst yourselves. 

coffee talk.jpg

Members
154 posts
4,245 battles

This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.

-Tart Toter

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
51 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

Cue up Boyz II Men and get ready to reflect on another year of World of Warships. 

How was everyone's year? What were the ups and downs? If you just started this year, what do you hope to accomplish? If you're salty, how much more salty do you think you can get?

This is coffee talk, so discuss this amongst yourselves. 

coffee talk.jpg

0DzhW.gif

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,916 battles

Wow back when Saturday night live was in its prime plus one for that!  Beyond that as far as the game is concerned up to this point I have seen a lot of powercreep across all lines, no CV balance or fixes, premiums especially increasing in power over there tech tree counterparts. More battleships spamming he than ever before and more gimmicks in a weak attempt to balance the game.  I'm just waiting for the Russian battleships to come out to see what gimmick they are given, it ought to be very interesting.