Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

My Drunk Secondary Gunners....

9 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,323 posts
14,700 battles

So, you managed 70 rounds a second over a 20 minute game.  That is some motivated gunners.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

The amount of crashing and banging noises from the enemy players game must have been infuriating. Good game! :Smile_great:

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
1 hour ago, Warped_1 said:

So, you managed 70 rounds a second over a 20 minute game.  That is some motivated gunners.

do you realize that 20 minutes is 1200 seconds and OP made just  a little over 1200? that is only 1 shot/sec avg

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
14 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

do you realize that 20 minutes is 1200 seconds and OP made just  a little over 1200? that is only 1 shot/sec avg

Warped was using that common core math...  If Jane has 5 apples, John eats 5 cookies, and Susie is jumping rope..  How long does it take a person to run from California to Hawaii?     Answer...  Blue. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
21 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

But still that is dang impressive.  300 second hits was a long time goal of mine.  I never managed to break it until the range buff to 11.6 on the GK, then I went over 300 and then over 400 in the same week.  Not that I was raining hell that far, just that little extra bump gave me a head start when the real shooting started.   500 is the new goal, but honestly the game play has changed a bit and don't get many chances to really brawl anymore.  Be lucky to break 200 now. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
6 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Shoot better than I do!!!!

:cap_rambo:

sec.thumb.jpg.f116f0718f85c4615e22d7c7b0518c1a.jpg

They aren't drunk if they are hitting that well.  

Sign in to follow this