Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
WrinklySheets

Cant play after today's update

3 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
6,172 battles

OK so i downloaded the last update, which is 0.6.10.1 or something like that.  The one that celebrates the 2 year anniversary of WoW.  I loaded up no problem, played one round in my neptune.  then did something else, came back to the game,and loaded the client to play again.  i hit to ques up in my Edinburgh and it went to the que and proceeded to watch the round symbol spin around for over 6 mins until i realized how long it had  been.  no match yet so i quit the whole client and went back in, and it tells me i just lost a battle in my Edinburgh...........????? okay, so i restarted Wow again for the second time and went it and selected the edinburgh, off to battle for the second time, when it threw me into the lineup this time, no ships came up in the players in your range and the cue circle was just spinning.  so i quit WoW, again, and went back in.  now i cant even get into the game, i can get to the launcher and hit launch but the game is stuck on the cinematics, notably i could hear the battles sounds of my ship while this happened the first time (from my second failed attempt to go into battle with edinburgh).   and that cinematic after the launch button is hit is as far as i can get now.

i have no mods nor have i ever had any mods loaded with world of warships.

Update, i just checked the game again.  the game loaded and for the second time i am greeted with the results of a second defeat in a game that i didnt play in my edinburgh

would be nice if you would take those 2 games off my stats.

Members
10 posts
6,172 battles

managed to go into battle que again and this time with the fiji, and got stuck with battle circle spinning but showing no ships in my range.  i expect to be greeted with another battle result when i load up again

Sign in to follow this