You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DarkKrickett

way to many cheaters

41 comments in this topic

[PNG]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,027 posts
6,030 battles

wow...I really don't think there's that many cheaters in the game. Is there a particular reason you think there are?

• Cool 3

[CUTE]
Members
155 posts
12,378 battles

I've been playing this game for 2 years now and, barring the recent guy that got caught red handed, I have not run into anything I would consider a "cheat/hack".  Been accused a few times cause I know how to aim but I ignore it.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,423 battles
5 minutes ago, DarkKrickett said:

I hate this game to many cheater hope this game dies in the deepest pits of hell. 

1st post, 77 battles. I'm gonna call this:

e9ICher.jpg

• Cool 8

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,719 posts
11,332 battles

I have not once seen someone I suspected of cheating. I have seen a tone of people who never bothered to learn basic game mechanics and instead of accepting their own inadequacy they instead accuse others of cheating...

• Cool 2

[RIPQP]
Members
3,708 posts
14,527 battles
27 minutes ago, Icecaptain said:

I've been playing this game for 2 years now and, barring the recent guy that got caught red handed, I have not run into anything I would consider a "cheat/hack".  Been accused a few times cause I know how to aim but I ignore it.

Aaaaand he is out there still playing on his account. Makes you wonder...

[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,412 posts
4,300 battles
35 minutes ago, DarkKrickett said:

I hate this game to many cheater hope this game dies in the deepest pits of hell. 

The first problem here is that you are a beginner with no idea of how the game works. Looking at your record, the second problem is that you're going up the british CL line, which is very unforgiving to newcomers overall, and the low tier RNCL are all crap.

All's that happening in all likelihood is that you've been facing players using better ships, who are way better than you and can actually aim.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,964 posts
6,441 battles
2 hours ago, DarkKrickett said:

A1UpeFf.gif

What I think the game does to people that make these accusations, but that's just me, make accusations, the game acknowledges them

UA3IpC8.gif

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

Members
154 posts
4,245 battles
44 minutes ago, DarkKrickett said:

I like how you can use the phrase, "dies in the deepest pits of hell" but can't differentiate between "to" and "too" on two separate occasions (the title of your post and your baseless post).

Edited by PlayerAltF4
phase corrected to phrase

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,249 battles
8 minutes ago, m373x said:

Aaaaand he is out there still playing on his account. Makes you wonder...

Makes you wonder what, exactly?? WG officially announced that the penalty was a 7 day suspension. Why on Earth would you expect it to be any different than what they publicly stated the penalty was?

[-FV-]
Members
97 posts
831 battles

Were you aiming AT THE ENEMY SHIP when you fire? (need to aim in front of it)

Edited by joshua011

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,964 posts
6,441 battles
1 minute ago, joshua011 said:

Were you aiming AT THE ENEMY SHIP when you fire? (need to aim in front of it)

XIjVg5W.gif

[RIPQP]
Members
3,708 posts
14,527 battles
10 minutes ago, dngrcnnn said:

Makes you wonder what, exactly?? WG officially announced that the penalty was a 7 day suspension. Why on Earth would you expect it to be any different than what they publicly stated the penalty was?

I know that. Makes you wonder why wouldn't people be cheating with such low penalties. 7 days ban is extremely low risk.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,042 posts
8,585 battles

I've played 3675 games and have yet to see anything that I could say was actual cheating. I mean, what would be the point? This is a free-to-play game. So what if someone "cheated" their way to Rank 1 or an 80% win rate. I couldn't give a rat's rear end. I play the game for fun and am mostly concerned on improving my own paltry skills.

Edited by Snargfargle

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles
57 minutes ago, iChase said:

wow...I really don't think there's that many cheaters in the game. Is there a particular reason you think there are?

This.  I've played over 8k matches counting beta.  I think I've got a pretty good feel for what's legit and what's not legit.  it's very rare that I I see something that makes me feel something's not right with enemy play.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, DarkKrickett said:

Cheaters?

ME?

[ARMDG]
Members
3,242 posts
1,564 battles

I've seen a couple (back in the days of the lead-angle "mod"), and a couple bots that wouldn't move but would engage you as soon as you became visible.  That's maybe 4, counting CBT/OBT, live, and ST games.

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,249 battles
3 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

This.  I've played over 8k matches counting beta.  I think I've got a pretty good feel for what's legit and what's not legit.  it's very rare that I I see something that makes me feel something's not right with enemy play.

Sitting at a similar number of battles, I don't think there is way to tell whats legit versus not legit. The hacks people post clips of on the forums don't seem to do anything that isn't just normal non-cheating competent play. I've never once had something happen to me and though "well, he's a big ole cheaterpants". Because I've never once had something happen to me that I thought I wasn't capable of doing too.

Sometimes absurdly lucky random shots are just absurdly lucky random shots. We all make them, and we all get hit by them.

• Cool 1