You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DAMayeux

Looking to splurge!

8 comments in this topic

[LSU]
Members
12 posts
1,957 battles

So im looking to splurge on a good premium ship, preferably a battleship. Which i never bought a premium ship before. I was looking in to getting the Scharnhorst, being that i had so much good luck with the Gneisenau. Any thoughts?

Beta Testers
365 posts
9,148 battles

Scharn is a good ship, I like it. I don't have the Tirpitz but that may be a good option for you too since you have the Bismarck. Depending on the tier you lie to play, Scharn will probably get better MM than the Tirp, you won't see T10's in it.

[SPTR]
Members
25,632 posts
10,816 battles

I would recommend the Scharnhorst just so versatile and flexible for a BB, it's like a floating swiss army knife, has gracious mobility, side armor, high rof guns for a BB, good secondaries and torps. 

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles
25 minutes ago, DAMayeux said:

So im looking to splurge on a good premium ship, preferably a battleship. Which i never bought a premium ship before. I was looking in to getting the Scharnhorst, being that i had so much good luck with the Gneisenau. Any thoughts?

If your going to blow the money then get the best, and that is pretty much Tirpitz.

[LSU]
Members
12 posts
1,957 battles

I do have the Bismarck with a 16p captain setup for secondary's. I also just got enough points to research the Friedric, Just dont have the money to money it yet. But i have a lil money in my pocket and was looking at the Scharnhorst, being that i dont have the Gneisenau anymore.

Edited by DAMayeux