Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

The Order of the Deadly Baguette

11 comments in this topic

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles

Trying to get Death by Baguette in my Emile.   I can't seem to do enough damage with guns alone.   I end up using torps to take out the enemy.   I can do 60K damage but not the 15k fire requirement.   Any advice?  

I also have La Gascan but MM puts me in T8 battles and I am Le Screwed.   

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,709 posts
9,384 battles

Play the EB more conservative, try to survive a little longer. Put on fire signals and the detonation to mitigate the effect. Shoot at 1 ship, wait till repair, wait for another 20 secs and set that on fire. repeat fire on other ships. Best practice is hunt down their fleet that travel together and poi poi poi away.

Turn and run if you have to. The point is the get the fire damage up ...... use plane or scout plane to increase the range a little too if you have to

16 minutes ago, Cooper_Capt said:

Any advice?

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Yeah, she is kind of like the Atlanta's long lost French sister. Islands are your friend. 

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles
On 9/21/2017 at 5:13 PM, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Play the EB more conservative, try to survive a little longer.

Yes good advice, previously I was going in to aggressive in EB.  

Watched my distance and monitored the fire counter closely.   Got 16K damage fire, cut it REAL CLOSE.    Woo Hoo!   Death by Baguette.   I REALLY like the Emile.   Great Ship, great guns, great torps.     Nearly got a Kraken but we won on points.   

shot-17.09.23_16.39.49-0864.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
3,403 posts
6,063 battles

Oh sure.....I get the next ship in the line - Algerie - and suddenly do better in the La Gal almost all day and get more than Skipper on Deck for once as well AND #1 on the team for XP.  Just waiting to get enough XP to outfit the Algerie with all of the upgrades.

World of Warships - La Gal 99761.PNG

Edited by CylonRed

Sign in to follow this