You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jacob47_2015

Super bad match making

13 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
163 battles

First off  you match making  sucks really bad,   a round starts with only one heavy on one side tier 8  and you put 3 to 5 heavys  tier 10 against it?     This can really cause a vet who is trying to relay and enjoy the game  stressed out and alot of Vets this is not good as alot of them suffer from  PTSD  and depression.    For older vets that remember Vietnam this is not good.  Yep you put your ads in military Mags  to draw them in and then dont even think to give them a Premium account at no charge.  They must pay for the lousy match making.  Yes its a game i get that,  but what alot of our Vets have been thru is not.   You really want to rethink some things about WoTs. 

Members
17,849 posts
5,099 battles
36 minutes ago, Jacob47_2015 said:

Ok this was ment to be on WoT   will try to move it  unless you Devs can do that for me.

Lol come play boats instead, as much as we complain about getting shafted by MM, it doesn't mismatch types like that.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles

Tanks stank; boats float!

Members
491 posts
2,047 battles

I came over from WoT and i have to say im alot happier playing this game. It hasn't become a dumb corridor fest.....yet.

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,730 posts
17,314 battles

There are good and bad points to MM in both WoT's and WoWS's MM.  

WoT MM is nice now for how it handles the number of tanks of top, mid, and bottom tiers.  If it's a tier 10 battle with tier 8's, there are only 3 tier 10's per side and around 7 or 8 tier 8's, with the rest being tier 9's.  But you can also have MM set up battles that are only tiers 9 and 10, with about 1/3 tier 10's and 2/3's tier 9.  And finally, you can have some battles where there's only a single tier present.  However, the downside is there's no balancing of tank types beyond a limit on the number of arties (and maybe light tanks), IIRC.

OTOH, WoWS is nice for how it tries to not have any more than a +1 numerical advantage in any one type of ship per team, not counting CV's which are always equal in number and tier.  The downside in WoWS' MM is that it doesn't have the nice tier control (for want of any better term) on team construction so that a tier 8 ship doesn't end up on a predominantly tier 10 team.