You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Skuggsja

Pigeon, A Veteran and Fellow Player Needs Our Help! (ShipComrade)

7 comments in this topic

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
455 posts
13,156 battles

IF you dont know who shipcomrade is, hes the guy who brought us the Captain Skills calculator on shipcomrade.com as well as other content on his site. Well, unfortunately, Hurricane Irma not only damaged his home but his father passed away during the storm due to the inability of emergency workers to get to him. He's on hard times between the damage to his home, his wife's cancer, and now the the tragic loss of his father. Not only has he contributed to this community and game as a whole with his work on Shipcomrade.com but he's also a Veteran of the U.S. Army. 

If there is a guy that deserves and needs help right now its him. I was hoping you, Pigeon, would be the guy to turn to and get this link for his go fund me, containing all the information of his story, spread around the WOWS forum and community. After all, we leave no man behind. Im going to share this in off topic as well.

Here is the link:

ShipComrade's Go Fund Me!

Thanks for any and all help Pigeon of War  and 07.

Edited by Spieges
  • Cool 15

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,089 posts
3,715 battles

If you can, please help out

• Cool 4

[B2P]
Beta Testers
150 posts
8,322 battles

Bumping. I'm not in a position to give as much as I'd like, but I made a donation last week. Heart really goes out to Ship.

Members
181 posts

I'm unfortunately dealing with an accident, if I had the finances I'd give. I'm gonna bump to gain this post it's much needed attention. All you fellow wallet warriors out there, shell out some cash to this veteran of the US Armed Forces if you're able or want to.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,015 posts
11,538 battles

Donated.  Veterans need to help veterans.