Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Not_Your_Average_Potato

Enterprise AP or HE bombs?

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys.  I picked up the Enterprise over the weekend and so far it has been a blast to play.  Been using the AP bomb load out and is wondering if anyone been using HE instead and is it viable?  So far the AP bombs had been doing pretty decent damage against BB and along with the TB I have been having decent damage games.  Wondering if anyone has better success with the HE bombs.

I got the Enterprise, went AP, and never looked back.  Haven't tried out the HE bombs though I feel like you'll be missing out on the potential of what the Enterprise was designed to do with the inclusion of the AP bombs.

Right now with all the RN BBs sailing around using the AP makes sense. When things get back to normal and games are mostly CAs and DDs those HE bombs are going to start looking like a better option.

24 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

Right now with all the RN BBs sailing around using the AP makes sense. When things get back to normal and games are mostly CAs and DDs those HE bombs are going to start looking like a better option.

Games were never mostly CAs and DDs.  Battleships have always been a large part of the meta, and don't expect that to change anytime soon (French battleships are the next tech tree on the list).

If your doing randoms AP is the way to go because you get all sorts of ships that are vulnerable to it, but if you ever do any competitive matches just go ahead and bring HE it will do better in the long run.

HE is better if you prefer a more DOT based gameplay AP is better for ahpha strike game play. Although if you are wondering if both are competitive I found that both AP and HE are although I do wish I could trade torps for both.    

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0