You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SyndicatedINC

WoWs 2nd Anniversary Achievements List

342 comments in this topic

2,324 posts
3,057 battles

Foes way past their prime: In Co-Op, Destroy 2 ships in St. Louis (Apparently Nassau and Wakatake count too - this is a reference to the Halloween event, the cruiser was a reskinned St. Louis).

I think the collection reward is tied to each particular rewards...I wonder if duplicate can be used across all four sets...

Izolyn 229
1,089 posts
2,334 battles
2 minutes ago, issm said:

Are the "do damage with X ship" missions cumulative, or does it have to be in one battle?

I'm pretty sure they're all "in a single battle."

[RUST] centarina 824
8,844 posts
10,760 battles

looks like some of them will be challenging to do, and it is probably single battle.   (makes it easier to keep track  since these are not campaign type mission)

2,324 posts
3,057 battles

I Will Find You and I Will Sink You

In a random battle, destroy an enemy destroyer with a sonar-capable German destroyer (Gaede and above, but there are reports that T-22 does qualify).

[SYN] chewonit 339
1,483 posts
9,165 battles

Just got Fabulous Fuse with Leander in a loss with 69K damage. "Deal 50,000 damage by main battery in random battle using any T5-T10 UK cruiser" in the reddit thread seems to be correct.Capture.PNG.05cdd1cd6e5224914b2c8f6ff6ab9134.PNG

Edited by chewonit
  • Cool 1

akh101 135
Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,558 posts
3,478 battles

this for the Shinonome

c9nlIk5.jpg

• Cool 1

748 posts
6,100 battles

Foes part their prime: Destroy 2 enemy ships in co-op battle using St. Louis, Nassau or Wakatake
I used St. Louis got it immediately after 2nd kill

[WOLF5] Lillehuntrix 128
765 posts
6,141 battles

Just a minor PSA: no promises, but based on some reasonable assumptions it looks like it will be possible for Coop only players to complete this collection and get all the fancy camos.  But you should start now.

The two Coop missions--one, sink two bots in a match with a T5-6 ship, and two, sink two bots in a match with a St. Louis, Watatake, or Nassau--appear to be confirmed.

How long will this event last?  It is unclear, but a reasonable assumption is for an end date (and 0.6.11 patch) sometime around September 28, since that is when the other anniversary event with the latest expiration date ends.

If that is so, then if you do both coop events today, and then do them both again every day from tomorrow through September 27, you will end up with two slots complete plus 28 duplicates--which, at the 2:1 exchange rate, is enough to complete the collection.

Of course I could be wrong, and of course you will make it easier on yourself if you are able to pop over to Randoms to complete even a few of the easier missions.  But even if you are of the "totally allergic to Randoms" type, don't lose hope (but get on it)!

Wulfgarn 2,182
4,854 posts
6,923 battles

Awesome info!

I look forward to the chart/table. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by Wulfgarn

125 posts
8,170 battles

You mean with 1000 base/ship XP right?

I can confirm:

Not a pyramide scheme (400k cash done with Mo)

Fabulous Fuses (50k damage with RN CL main guns... didnt bother trying danae though, done with Neptune)

Foes Way past their prime (with wakatake)

Look who we have here (with ARP Ashigara but I saw someone with a non-ARP Atago getting it too)

Skipper on deck (2500 commanders XP, done like 20 times thx to flags and camos)

Like a Pro (1000 base xp t7 win, done with some arp ship)

Eat it, toaster (2 bots at t5-6 done with Kamikaze R)

I got screenshots of all of em if needed.

EDIT update:

Can also confirm:

Ho-Ho-Ho! Got it in Bayern, saw it on winning team on Leander, Fuso, Graf Spee and Buddy. Saw it on  Tirp earlier without knowing the conditions. Didnt see a Farra but it seems plausible all the special camo ships work from that xmas convoys event. I saw a total derp on my team getting it at least of everyone XP... so I guess just winning is enough here.

Parcel: Yep 1500 base XP. Oddly enough this one doesnt show on other players (like skipper on deck). Got it also on the same game with Bayern.

Edited by RighteousFury42

[STW-R] Spieges 75
304 posts
9,835 battles

Ignore this, too many repeats!

Edited by Spieges

[STW-R] Spieges 75
304 posts
9,835 battles

So you have a couple of these but the Shininome, British 50K damage, and win a random with 1000 exp in tier 7 are confirmed here

[STW-R] Spieges 75
304 posts
9,835 battles

So you have a couple of these but the Shininome, British 50K damage, and win a random with 1000 exp in tier 7 are confirmed here

[STW-R] Spieges 75
304 posts
9,835 battles

I dont know if this counts as confrimation but here is the one for winning in Shininome.

[STW-R] Spieges 75
304 posts
9,835 battles

Shininome win proof. Despite how horrible I did . . .

shot-17.09.13_15.39.55-0153.jpg