You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SyndicatedINC

WoWs 2nd Anniversary Achievements List

342 comments in this topic

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

Skipper on Deck and Ho-Ho-Ho are wrong.

I have received Skipper while not being first place and I received Ho-Ho-Ho without getting any kills in a round.

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

Ho-Ho-Ho I believe is actually earned by either completing or winning a battle while New Years camo is equipped on your ship. I base this on the achievement description and the fact that I earned it in my Farragut with the perma camo earned during the New Years event. It is the only ship I have used with that camo and the round was a win for me so I cannot say at this time whether the win part is required or not.

• Cool 1

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,010 battles
3 minutes ago, Junkieturtle said:

Skipper on Deck and Ho-Ho-Ho are wrong.

I have received Skipper while not being first place and I received Ho-Ho-Ho without getting any kills in a round.

1 minute ago, Junkieturtle said:

Ho-Ho-Ho I believe is actually earned by either completing or winning a battle while New Years camo is equipped on your ship. I base this on the achievement description and the fact that I earned it in my Farragut with the perma camo earned during the New Years event. It is the only ship I have used with that camo and the round was a win for me so I cannot say at this time whether the win part is required or not.

Testing right now, but checking replay, yes all ships that got the award were ships with the New years camo, however have not witnessed a ship on losing team that had the camo, so it may be earnable on a loss.  Will check.

As for skipper what captain skill points did your ship have when earning it?  Has anyone seen more than one ship per team earn it?  What place was that ship in the lineup.

Thanks!

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles
Just now, SyndicatedINC said:

Testing right now, but checking replay, yes all ships that got the award were ships with the New years camo, however have not witnessed a ship on losing team that had the camo, so it may be earnable on a loss.  Will check.

As for skipper what captain skill points did your ship have when earning it?  Has anyone seen more than one ship per team earn it?  What place was that ship in the lineup.

Thanks!

Have received Skipper on multiple ships with only one of them using a 19 point Captain. The Farragut win I just described also earned me a Skipper and I had a 10 point Captain in it.

[-I-]
Members
721 posts
8,145 battles

Question, any rewards for attaining these achievements?  Don't recall if that was the case last year.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,010 battles
2 minutes ago, Junkieturtle said:

Have received Skipper on multiple ships with only one of them using a 19 point Captain. The Farragut win I just described also earned me a Skipper and I had a 10 point Captain in it.

Okay will test with a 10 pointer.  Maybe it has to do with how much commander XP you earn?

Members
9,868 posts
2 minutes ago, h_balck said:

Question, any rewards for attaining these achievements?  Don't recall if that was the case last year.

New year event last year provided rewards, plus bonus rewards for enough players completing the task.

[-I-]
Members
721 posts
8,145 battles
5 minutes ago, awiggin said:

New year event last year provided rewards, plus bonus rewards for enough players completing the task.

Thanks for the refresher.

Members
1,089 posts
2,369 battles

Outside of the list from China on reddit, somebody mentioned a "You've got a Parcel waiting for you!" achievement for getting daily crates in another thread.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,010 battles
29 minutes ago, nothere01 said:

maybe this will help ya 

Indeed these seem correct, the question is which aligns to which.

[WOLF2]
Members
155 posts
10,614 battles
59 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Death by Baguette -Sink an enemy ship while driving a French ship (cruiser only?) and win the battle ***Need photo of achievement***

I got this one in a loss and didn't sink anything.  Also it appeared in the chat in game, so it must be something specific to the match and not a win/loss thing

Members
606 posts
5,427 battles
5 minutes ago, SyndicatedINC said:

Indeed these seem correct, the question is which aligns to which.

no idea man, got 4 achievements out of my first atago play, and so far was able to recognize one.... :-D

[RST]
Members
325 posts
6,746 battles
5 minutes ago, DudeWhereIsMyTank said:

Eat it toaster - Sunk 3 ships in Co-op with Koenig Albert, 60K damage. Did not get any achievements!

Does it need to be tier IV or higher?

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,010 battles
22 minutes ago, RumpledSteelskins said:

I got this one in a loss and didn't sink anything.  Also it appeared in the chat in game, so it must be something specific to the match and not a win/loss thing

Yes it is, updated to relefct changes.

[OPG]
Supertester
1,888 posts
10,010 battles
9 minutes ago, groomsiebelle said:

Does it need to be tier IV or higher?

T5 or T6 ship.

The other coop achievement is for specific T3 ships St Louis, Nassau, Wakatake.

[BB22]
Members
136 posts
21,895 battles

Skipper on Deck!  59b94f7c5e140_skipperondeck.jpg.a3749a62702d19d5b47b0425a167122c.jpg -Earn 2,500 commander exp in random battle  ***Confirmed***

Edited by BigBlackRat

[WFSDL]
Members
610 posts
8,304 battles

Got a Skipper and a Ho in the Tirp.  :Smile_hiding:

Look's like a lot of them are ship specific, won't be getting them all this time.

Alpha Tester
2,733 posts
4,352 battles

Eat it, Toaster: Get 2 kills in a Tier 5 or 6...bots can get it too.

Funnily enough, I got Ho Ho Ho with my Spee but not Farragut (which I got for free over New Year)...maybe you need to perform.