You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
senseNOTmade

Guess the Special Medals!

61 comments in this topic

[ASHIP]
Members
582 posts
5,196 battles

Good work everyone, but this thread is officially obsolete.

You can keep guessing if you like, but the answer sheet has been released:

Edited by senseNOTmade

[FML]
Members
1,626 posts
9,879 battles
40 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

WG has added a bunch of achievements in 6.10.1 without telling us what the requirements are for earning them. I say we try to guess!

While we're at it, we should also try to make a list of all the achievements...

So far, I have earned "Skipper on Deck" in three battles, in my Shokaku, Benson and Baltimore. The only similarity I can see between these battles is that they were all victories, I earned a fair bit of free XP in all of them, and I damaged but did not destroy a DD in all of them. The "earn (x) amount of Free XP" explanation makes the most sense to me, as it is mentioned in the description of the achievement.

I also earned "You've got a Parcel waiting for you!" twice, both times after getting a daily loot crate.

Anybody else care to make some guesses?

You might want to add some spoiler tags to your post man :p

In addition to Skipper on Deck, I've received: 

• Death by Baguette: They listened stoically to all those jokes about criossants and baguettes - and then set out to rock (Kill an enemy ship in a French cruiser - does not repeat)
    • Assumptions: Tier 8 french cruiser worked.  Does not award twice (or subsequent) in the same battle.  Have not yet checked whether it is awarded once per day.

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,978 battles
14 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

You might want to add some spoiler tags to your post man :p

In addition to Skipper on Deck, I've received: 

• Death by Baguette: They listened stoically to all those jokes about criossants and baguettes - and then set out to rock (Kill an enemy ship in a French cruiser - does not repeat)
    • Assumptions: Tier 8 french cruiser worked.  Does not award twice (or subsequent) in the same battle.  Have not yet checked whether it is awarded once per day.

I took De Grasse in co-op and did not get it... killed 4

Edited by Ducky_shot

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,978 battles
Just now, MountainManxDan said:

Most will probably be in randoms.

I want the fast and easy way out though.... lol

[RLBAD]
Beta Testers
23 posts
8,319 battles
  1. Earn 400,000 credits in random battle
  2. Deal 50,000 damage by main battery in random battle using any T5-T10 UK cruiser
  3. Earn 1,500 ship exp in random battle
  4. Destroy 2 enemy ships in co-op battle using St. Louis, Nassau or Wakatake
  5. Earn 500,000 credits in random battle using any T10 ship
  6. Deal 15,000 damage by main battery and 30,000 damage by torpedo in random battle using Minekaze, Hatsuharu, Shiratsuyu or Akizuki
  7. Win a random battle using Shinonome
  8. Destroy an enemy destroyer in random battle using any T5-T10 German destroyer
  9. Deal 50,000 damage in random battle using Kongo, Myoko, Atago or Southern Dragon (I guess this achievement actually requires using Blue Steel ships (and the Dragon) in AS/NA/EU/RU servers because there is no Blue Steel event in Chinese server)
  10. Win a random battle using Admiral Graf Spee, Tirpitz, Leander, Fuso, Bayern, Budyonny or Farragut
  11. Earn 2,500 commander exp in random battle
  12. Win a random battle and get 1,000 ship exp using any T7 ship
  13. Deal 30,000 damage by main battery and 20,000 damage by torpedo in random battle using Ognevoi, Udaloi or Grozovoi
  14. Deal 30,000 damage by main battery and 15,000 damage by fire in random battle using any T5-T10 French cruiser
  15. Deal 1.2x self HP of total damage (83040 damage for Hull B) to 4 enemy ships in random battle using Bismarck
  16. Destroy 2 enemy ships in co-op battle using any T5-T6 ship
  • Cool 8

[-S-R-]
Alpha Tester
780 posts
7,565 battles
25 minutes ago, TheSpring said:
  2. Deal 50,000 damage by main battery in random battle using any T5-T10 UK cruiser
  6. Deal 15,000 damage by main battery and 30,000 damage by torpedo in random battle using Minekaze, Hatsuharu, Shiratsuyu or Akizuki
  8. Destroy an enemy destroyer in random battle using any T5-T10 German destroyer
  9. Deal 50,000 damage in random battle using Kongo, Myoko, Atago or Southern Dragon (I guess this achievement actually requires using Blue Steel ships (and the Dragon) in AS/NA/EU/RU servers because there is no Blue Steel event in Chinese server)
  10. Win a random battle using Admiral Graf Spee, Tirpitz, Leander, Fuso, Bayern, Budyonny or Farragut
  13. Deal 30,000 damage by main battery and 20,000 damage by torpedo in random battle using Ognevoi, Udaloi or Grozovoi
  14. Deal 30,000 damage by main battery and 15,000 damage by fire in random battle using any T5-T10 French cruiser
  15. Deal 1.2x self HP of total damage (83040 damage for Hull B) to 4 enemy ships in random battle using Bismarck

Thank you for posting these, what is the source?

[SF-A]
Members
2,846 posts
5,547 battles
26 minutes ago, TheSpring said:

Wow... I hope they aren't as specific as you say. I don't have any of the Japanese DDs required here and my Ognevoi is stock...

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
28 minutes ago, TheSpring said:

Where did you find this?

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,219 posts
27 minutes ago, issm said:

So.... you can earn an unlimited number of medals?

Sounds like WG is trying to conceal user numbers.

Once per day.  Looks like WG is trying to tick off the primarily COOP players... again.  I played Random and could totally potato without suffering any ill-effects.  If I try to potato in COOP AI usually makes me pay dearly.  So I find Random boring, but to each their own.

[RE]
Members
485 posts
17,765 battles
1 hour ago, TheSpring said:

not sure its right just did over 100k damage in my bis and no achievement

Members
10 posts

This is missing at least two. There is one for opening two containers - and Ive gotten Skipper on Deck several times (Though strangely, my achievements page doesn't show any duplicates. Worrisome)