Sign in to follow this  
poeticmotion

Lion - 406mm vs 419mm guns

5 comments in this topic

[AXANR]
Members
3,354 posts
16,514 battles

I like Lion so far, but I already know I'll be selling her for Conqueror once I grind through her since I only really need one t9 BB (Missouri prints so many credits it's silly to play anything else at t9.) So I was debating whether to upgrade to the 419mm guns. How much better are the 419s than the 406s? Enough to make it worth going ahead and spending the xp to upgrade rather than just grinding straight through to Conqueror? I got the B hull and upgraded engine already, but now I'm starting on the long grind through to Conqueror and if the 419s are a big improvement it's worth upgrading before I begin but if they're just a minor upgrade I'll let it be. 

Thanks!

[AFW]
Members
78 posts
22,185 battles
On 9/13/2017 at 6:13 AM, poeticmotion said:

I like Lion so far, but I already know I'll be selling her for Conqueror once I grind through her since I only really need one t9 BB (Missouri prints so many credits it's silly to play anything else at t9.) So I was debating whether to upgrade to the 419mm guns. How much better are the 419s than the 406s? Enough to make it worth going ahead and spending the xp to upgrade rather than just grinding straight through to Conqueror? I got the B hull and upgraded engine already, but now I'm starting on the long grind through to Conqueror and if the 419s are a big improvement it's worth upgrading before I begin but if they're just a minor upgrade I'll let it be. 

Thanks!

Have you upgraded your gun to 419 yet?  Is there any difference if you did?

I am in the same boat too.

[TNG]
Members
603 posts
22,711 battles

I doubt I'll spend the XP as well. I did upgrade to the B hull though. Don't plan to upgrade speed either. I find the Lion to be an enjoyable ship and will likely keep her.

[AXANR]
Members
3,354 posts
16,514 battles
On 9/27/2017 at 0:50 PM, HillRock1 said:

Have you upgraded your gun to 419 yet?  Is there any difference if you did?

I am in the same boat too.

I never upgraded, and did fine. I had a few bad stretches because I've had terrible potato team luck lately (some of the worst gameplay I've seen in my two years playing this game, consistently) but I was able to do damage with the 406s. Sold her for Conqueror, which is a dream so far. I'll have a Lion review up eventually.

Sign in to follow this