Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HellaCopterRescue

Can we finally celebrate that an official clan leaderboard will be coming?

33 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
1 hour ago, aAkula said:

Well right now we don't have that, and we are limited to the third party stat sites we do have.

Might not be the best metric to compare clans, sure, although it does give a look into how active a clan really is.

We absolutely do have that.  Even if a clan doesn't want to play supremacy they can probably get scrims with clans that do.  

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,708 posts
6,163 battles

I would caution anyone who believes that a bunch of good players a good team makes.  We saw time and again in Supremacy League that it simply wasn't the case.  It's pretty much another game anyways.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
3 minutes ago, _V12 said:

I would caution anyone who believes that a bunch of good players a good team makes.  We saw time and again in Supremacy League that it simply wasn't the case.  It's pretty much another game anyways.

[MIA-I]
Supertester
508 posts
4,433 battles
3 hours ago, FratStar4Life said:

Does it really matter? A clan ranking based on pub smashing doesn't mean much to me. 

Clan ranking on pub smashing is the only thing we have right now and that is why a lot of people are excited that WG is gonna have an official leaderboard and and ppl dont have to always refer to a certain 3rd party one.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,526 posts
11,983 battles
6 hours ago, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

Then why comment?

A question was asked, I answsered it.  Why shouldn't I?  If nobody said that they didn't care, it might give the impression everyone cared.

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
7,055 battles

The question has been asked, and Kraken doesn't want to field a SL team with clan wars coming. It was that way when I joined them in February. 

[MIA-I]
Supertester
508 posts
4,433 battles
1 hour ago, crzyhawk said:

Here, have a cookie.

You have contributed nothing to the discussion. If you are not contributing anything please just walk along or don't even say anything in the beginning.

Sign in to follow this