Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Citrusss

My Tier X struggle

18 comments in this topic

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles

I think I have a big red target drawn on just about all my ships, I just can't see it, but sure enough everybody else does. 

No matter which ship I play (one exception so far is Montana), I get instantly focused! To be fair, I do tend to push a bit more aggressive than average. Nonetheless, I made my own chart of Tier X ships based on their aggro:

1 (tie). G. Kurfurst - 5-7 ships shooting at her at a time feels like a normal day.

1 (tie). Khabarovsk - Anything can reach her does that. Seen 12!  

1. (tie) Minotaur - Everyone will try to shoot you not because the ship is really formidable but because it's annoying as hell!

4. Moskva - Some people think that this ship is better that she is. 

5. Yamato - Nuff said. Good thing she can take it.

6. Hindenburg - It is nearly impossible to push cap on this ship. While staying in the back she's okay. 

7. Shimakaze - Just don't get spotted! 

8. Des Moines - Depends on situation, once you annoy some battleship long enough or show your side, they will shoot you.

9. Midway - Surprisingly, it's rare to see destroyer going to snipe her, otherwise should stay hidden, but once spotted - uh oh.

10. Gearing and Grozovoi (tie) - These ships allow occasional use of guns and going stealth without been blasted to pieces right away.

12. Monatna - Sail around all you want, they will shoot you only when there is nothing else to shoot at.

DNQ because I yet to try them: Conqueror, Zao, Henri IV, Z-52, Hakiryu

Edited by Citrusss

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,277 posts
7,099 battles

You bounce around too much without getting excellent at anything.

Your most kills is 191 in a T X DD with 20 kn torp range.

You need to back off Tier X because you may be best, based on stats I just saw of you, at T6.

This is one of the reasons, once again, why T 10 game play sucks, to many grinders with no actual experience that have no business, imho, of being there.

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
4 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

Your most kills is 191 in a T X DD with 20 kn torp range.

Whoa! Not 20, who uses 20 km on Shima?! It's 12. 

4 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

You bounce around too much without getting excellent at anything.

You need to back off Tier X because you may be best, based on stats I just saw of you, at T6.

I find it boring to play one ship to get nice blue/purple stats. I play whatever I like and I like to enjoy the most of the gameplay provided, thanks for your concern.

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
7 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

This is one of the reasons, once again, why T 10 sucks, to many grinders that have no business, imho, of being there.

By the way, did anyone asked for your advice which tier I should play and checking my stats to tell me which tier I should play? T6  is the worst. Warships.today should be banned. 

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

Could it be that your positioning is a bit of? Also the idea I get from what you put down is that once you get spotted you stay spotted? Do you consider stopping firing your guns to go undetected again, so that you can retreat or find a better position?

Pushing cap in a Hindenburg should work out pretty well, due her armour and torpedoes. Going alone is a deadwish for any ship at the higher tiers, but I assume you know that.

Perhaps upload some replays, I believe RhinoMK (or something like that) is willing to give advise on that, and many others for sure will as well. Currently it is difficult to tell what you are doing wrong, because some of the points you put down don't necc mean a fail...

[SIMP]
Members
990 posts

Your problem is you gotta remember Tier 10 is for extremely boring tedious gameplay.

Hide behind an island for 19 of 20 minutes, hoping some brave (i.e. stupid) person on your team can grab a cap without being spotted and focused to death within seconds because of no support from all the hiding teammates. But NEVER be THAT guy yourself. Also, never, EVER engage the enemy unless in overwhelming numbers or by [edited] sniping (from behind cover) some poor bastard who forgot he was supposed to hide for the first 19 minutes of the match.

Ah, the joys of Tier 10 play. So 'fun and engaging' TM.

[TG-38]
1,277 posts
7,099 battles
27 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

By the way, did anyone asked for your advice which tier I should play and checking my stats to tell me which tier I should play? T6  is the worst. Warships.today should be banned. 

Truth should be banned. Oh wait ...

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,463 battles
46 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

This is one of the reasons, once again, why T 10 game play sucks, to many grinders with no actual experience that have no business, imho, of being there.

>claims you need experience to play T10

>tells player to not play T10 but play T6 instead

dafuq m8

[TG-38]
1,277 posts
7,099 battles
45 minutes ago, Citrusss said:

I find it boring to play one ship to get nice blue/purple stats. I play whatever I like and I like to enjoy the most of the gameplay provided, thanks for your concern.

You start a thread complaining about T10 struggle "Dein Kampf"? And yes, you fail to realize you aren't ready for it. Dunnig-Kreuger maybe?

Just trying to help. I suggest staying away from T10 for awhile until you get better at game mechanics! Luv and Kisses!

[TG-38]
1,277 posts
7,099 battles
3 minutes ago, m373x said:

dafuq m8

wut, he's good at t10?

Yeah, whatevah :D

T10 has the worst gameplay since t2! 

[RIPQP]
Members
3,705 posts
14,463 battles
3 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

I think T10 has the worst gameplay since t2! 

fixed that for you.

Members
1,044 posts
8,288 battles
47 minutes ago, joris92 said:

Could it be that your positioning is a bit of? Also the idea I get from what you put down is that once you get spotted you stay spotted? Do you consider stopping firing your guns to go undetected again, so that you can retreat or find a better position?

Pushing cap in a Hindenburg should work out pretty well, due her armour and torpedoes. Going alone is a deadwish for any ship at the higher tiers, but I assume you know that.

Perhaps upload some replays, I believe RhinoMK (or something like that) is willing to give advise on that, and many others for sure will as well. Currently it is difficult to tell what you are doing wrong, because some of the points you put down don't necc mean a fail...

I know exactly what I am doing right and wrong. 

33 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

Truth should be banned. Oh wait ...

Truth is  WTR is not representative. Here are 2 examples for you when someone is playing DM: 

1. Shooting down planes, focus hunting down destroyers, challenge caps, and other things cruiser suppose to do, ending up with tiny damage (DDs have low HP pool, duh!)  but winning a match because carrier and destroyers are completely useless, or: 

2. Ditch DD, caps and AA cover, go spam HE at battleships, hide behind islands saving the precious paint (22500 credits not cheap!), and in the end boasting 200k damage and lose the match. Who cares? WTR is over the roof, SUPER-UNICUM! 

14 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

wut, he's good at t10?

Shimakaze, Minotaur, Des Moines, Khabarovsk... 

16 minutes ago, TheGirlFromIpanema said:

Just trying to help. I suggest staying away from T10 for awhile until you get better at game mechanics! Luv and Kisses!

I did not ask for help. I shared my observation. And advice to get better with game mechanics coming from someone with significantly less experience is laughable

Edited by Citrusss

[YORHA]
Members
3,243 posts
4 hours ago, Citrusss said:

I did not ask for help. I shared my observation created a whine thread and then decided to insult people who were genuinely trying to be helpful. And advice to get better with game mechanics coming from someone with significantly less experience is laughable something a person with a healthy ego would appreciate regardless of the source... but not me.

Fixed that for accuracy.

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
5 hours ago, m373x said:

dafuq m8

Resultado de imagen para sweet potato

Sign in to follow this