You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OldFrog75

Looking for a Mentor

3 comments in this topic

Members
163 posts
411 battles

Hi.  Just came over from WoT and although I have a pretty good handle on the things that are similar there are a lot of things specific to WoWS I could use some help with.  I promise I won't be a PITA in terms of requesting battle training or Division play but it would be nice to chat with someone who can fill me in on some of the specifics regarding Ship Classes, Equipment, Consumables, Commander Skills, etc., beyond what I can read in the Wiki.

If you have the time and are so inclined, please send me a PM.

Thanks,

OF

Members
163 posts
411 battles
10 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

be with the force, hit me up if you need help

said I

Thanks.  I have a million questions.  Everyday something new comes up:

Question:   I won a container and I opened it before I collected it.  Did I still get what was inside?  If you get personal reserves or credit boosters where do they show up on the Port screen?

I bought the Tier II Premium Battleship to see how they work and it was very confusing and the long reload time for the main artillery caught me off guard.  It has a second artillery bank which seemed to activate automatically at one point late in the game and repeatedly fired at will.

Question:  Did it fire at will or did I hit a key somewhere that activated it?

When I opened Level 7 all the ships suddenly got Commanders.

Question:  What is the generally accepted best 1st skill to give them?

Question:  The Tier II Battleship also added a second consumable/mod option - which is the best of the 3 choices for a Tier II Battleship?

Unlike WoT, I'm having a great deal of difficulty with Target Lock (auto-aim in WoT) and Gun Lock.  In WoT one key on my Programmable mouse performs both of those functions.  I've tried programming it for various keys and nothing seems to lock the guns other than a two key combination - Shift/X or Control/X

Question:  How do I program and activate those functions with only 1 key?

I'm a lefty so I have to completely reprogram my mouse to bind all the appropriate keys.  WoWS appears to have a lot more functions so I'm having a hard time putting it all together.

Question:  Do you use a programmable mouse and if you do what is your setup?

Thanks for taking the time to help.  I'm a little surprised that there was only 1 response (yours) to my request for help.

OF