Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Red_Hammer_Fleet

Bosun fell asleep again ....

6 comments in this topic

[GULAG]
[GULAG]
Members
149 posts
1,340 battles

I'm Red_Hammer_Fleet, I've played just over 100 games on WoWs. I used to play WoT a couple years ago, but it didn't catch me like this game has. In addition to being a normal player, I'm also a clan commander ([PPS]). We are terrible. Nobody will see us in the nationals any time soon, if ever.

I'm currently working on becoming a better destroyer officer, with easily predictable results. It's a grind, but that's how it goes.

Currently in my docks: Svietlana, Kirov (I hate this ship), Kaiser, and a Wickes (I like this ship almost as much as my other DD). The current goal is to get all hulls to Tier V, then see where I am from there. End goal of Tier X ... which hulls is currently up in the air.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,873 posts
13,382 battles

Welcome

There are plenty of helpful folks on the forums to ask questions of, as well as many topics whcih you can access through the search function. There are also some good youtubers who have instructional/tactical vids that can help you develop. ichasegaming (captain's academy) , flamu, notser & aeroon to name a few.

Good luck with your grinds and have fun

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,639 battles
30 minutes ago, Red_Hammer_Fleet said:

Also, I'm the son of a US Navy sailor as well as a US Army veteran. Talk tactics to me ...

Welcome to the forums!  There are a lot of tacticians on here:  check out the tactics files.  It sounds to me like you'd be able to add to them!

And, thanks for your service (Air Force Veteran, here)!:Smile_honoring:

[GULAG]
[GULAG]
Members
149 posts
1,340 battles
Just now, Pacific_Cruiser1942 said:

Welcome to the forums!  There are a lot of tacticians on here:  check out the tactics files.  It sounds to me like you'd be able to add to them!

And, thanks for your service (Air Force Veteran, here)!:Smile_honoring:

I will certainly need the guidance, and will head there in a little while. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this