You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Valdez_Raptor

Clarification on the Anniversary flags per 1k battles

36 comments in this topic

Members
474 posts
8,404 battles

Reward

All players with 1,000+ battles in World of Warships get:

• 10x WoWS Anniversary consumable camos 
  • 10x of each special Signal Flags: Blue Dragon, Wyvern, Red Dragon, Ouroboros, Hydra 
    - (Earned for every 1,000 battles played, for a maximum of up to 150 signals)

So this can be taken one of two ways.  The first way is you can get 150 signal flags of each type.  Ergo at 15k battles you max out.  OR you get 150 signal flags in TOTAL, so 50 flags of each specialty type.  (There are 5 there).  Meaning that at 5k battles you max out.  Which is it?  Thanks.

Edited by Valdez_Raptor

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what that would entail either, but I first read it as: for every thousand games you have played, you get 10 each of the WoWS Anniversary camouflages, and then 10 of each of the "special" signals—up to 150 of each signal (so a games ceiling of 15,000).

And that also begs the question: like the anniversary event last year, are they going to count all battles, or only random battles in that total?

Members
474 posts
8,404 battles
1 minute ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what that would entail either, but I first read it as: for every thousand games you have played, you get 10 each of the WoWS Anniversary camouflages, and then 10 of each of the "special" signals—up to 150 of each signal (so a games ceiling of 15,000).

And that also begs the question: like the anniversary event last year, are they going to count all battles, or only random battles in that total?

Last year they counted ALL battles.  So I assume it will be the same here.

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, Valdez_Raptor said:

Last year they counted ALL battles.  So I assume it will be the same here.

Nope, they only counted random battles. There was a bit of a kerfuffle over that, as I recall.

[HINON]
Members
8,840 posts
7 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Nope, they only counted random battles. There was a bit of a kerfuffle over that, as I recall.

Nope it was all battles. 

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, RipNuN2 said:

Nope it was all battles. 

Hmmm...

Brain not work gud. Memory went away. Ugh.

Hooray for 70 free camos and...mebbe 70 of each special flag...?

[HINON]
Members
8,840 posts
1 minute ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Hmmm...

Brain not work gud. Memory went away. Ugh.

Hooray for 70 free camos and...mebbe 70 of each special flag...?

Well you are right there was a kerfuffle as initially we didnt know if it would be random only or all battles. Even pigeon I think said it would be random only but in the end it was all battles and the COOP players rejoiced.

[SAA]
Members
816 posts
26,805 battles

14573 Random battles

277 CooP Battles

3759 Ranked Battles

34 Team battles

Ill take whatever WG wants to give me.

Happy B-Day WG!    :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF4]
Members
78 posts
4,472 battles

All I know is that I have around 2200 battles, so I'm going on the ultimate grind until the 17th to hit 3000.  I need those flags, man.

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
12 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Well you are right there was a kerfuffle as initially we didnt know if it would be random only or all battles. Even pigeon I think said it would be random only but in the end it was all battles and the COOP players rejoiced.

Okay, cool, that's a relief...

...not about there having been a kerfuffle, but that I'm not any more crazy than usual. :Smile-_tongue:

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,633 battles

Don't think I get the 120 missing battles for the 13k done. Unless they even count CBT.

For the OP: 150 means that you get a max of 150 PER flag type, so it will be 1500 in total.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles

I have a larger problem with having to use T9-10 ships on two of the three mission, which means the only people who can do those missions and get the rewards are those who don't really need those rewards.  

Way to go WG. 

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
226 posts
12,855 battles
1 minute ago, comtedumas said:

I have a larger problem with having to use T9-10 ships on two of the three mission, which means the only people who can do those missions and get the rewards are those who don't really need those rewards.  

Way to go WG. 

boohoo

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,473 battles

10 flags for every 1000 battles count under you

this can be reward to you up to 15 times, meaning that if you had 15 000 battles, you reached the max reward.

So right now you had 5,976 battles, if you can some how play to 6000, you will get 60 flags of each type listed

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
474 posts
8,404 battles
9 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

10 flags for every 1000 battles count under you

this can be reward to you up to 15 times, meaning that if you had 15 000 battles, you reached the max reward.

So right now you had 5,976 battles, if you can some how play to 6000, you will get 60 flags of each type listed

I am tempted, and could do it, but school work is more important for me.  It is what I decided.  (which makes me sad!)

17 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

Way to go WG. 

Now to refer to this, how is it different from last year where WG gave bonus dragon flags for each tier X you owned?  Only difference is you have to play them at least once, and with the time frame, those who are on the cusp of getting their first X ten have a bit more time now.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,473 battles
1 minute ago, Valdez_Raptor said:

I am tempted, and could do it, but school work is more important for me.  It is what I decided.  (which makes me sad!)

you could PM me your acnt detail and I can played for you :cap_like:

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,125 battles

I could be wrong then, I wasn't playing the game.  However, you don't give out prizes just to a select few of a game you want nay desperately need new players joining and spending money on if you are smart businessmen.  You celebrate the whole group of players, because newer players are your future, those who have been there longest don't need any help or rewards.  

[BBC]
Members
908 posts
12,243 battles
4 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

I could be wrong then, I wasn't playing the game.  However, you don't give out prizes just to a select few of a game you want nay desperately need new players joining and spending money on if you are smart businessmen.  You celebrate the whole group of players, because newer players are your future, those who have been there longest don't need any help or rewards.  

pretty sure its a yearly reward to you know reward the guys who played  that long....  heck most people now days  grind t10 quickly...  however  if you dont have t10s  u wont be getting any spotting plane mods or other goodies :)

rewards based on total play is quite nice, they dont even ask you to win  the games played !

Edited by Rilak

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,473 battles
32 minutes ago, Valdez_Raptor said:

I am sure you'd love to play my 8 tier X ships

I don't have a t10 yet, however I do had the hindy researched, waiting for t10 cruiser on sale to buy it as I am in credit low.

I am more of a t8 player. But if 1 of those 8, t10 is a HIV, hell yeah I am going to drive it to the max for you 

Members
474 posts
8,404 battles
Just now, ObiwankzKenobi said:

I don't have a t10 yet, however I do had the hindy researched, waiting for t10 cruiser on sale to buy it as I am in credit low.

I am more of a t8 player. But if 1 of those 8, t10 is a HIV, hell yeah I am going to drive it to the max for you 

*hint*  I've completely researched the US and GER tech trees. ;)