Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Infuriate

World of Warcrashes

6 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
1,444 battles

All right, for real this is getting annoying.  Since the last big patch the game keeps crashing when I hit ESC if my ship is destroyed, sometimes regularly (every match or every other match) and sometimes randomly (can get in a few matches before it goes tits up).  Driver is up to date, I've run the repair etc, comp exceeds minimum requirements etc...  Anyone getting this [edited]?

WoWS crash 1.jpg

WoWS crash 2.jpg

WoWS crash 3.jpg

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,674 battles

Yes I'm getting the same problem repeatedly also.

This is a very young game, made by a relatively small corporation, based on an engine that was never meant for a game...

I understand this can be very frustrating, but please, give WG staffs a little more time for them to gradually optimize their game.

Edited by The_first_harbinger

Members
10 posts
1,444 battles
22 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

This is a very young game, made by a relatively small corporation, based on an engine that was never meant for a game...

I understand this can be very frustrating, but please, give WG staffs a little more time for them to gradually optimize their game.

That's all well and good albeit unhelpful, but the game is 2 years old now, and I'm paying money for it that they aren't going to take from me only when the game works.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,972 posts
6,460 battles

yeah ive been getting the last 2 recently, had one just about 2 days ago in fact, dont know what they mean or why they happen, but im on a new PC thats meant for gaming and can take this game on its highest settings and still run like a charm, so it may be something with the game, but cant really know for sure, but give WG time, im sure they'll fix it in due time

Members
9,868 posts
1 hour ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Games been under development for 7 years...how much more time do you think they'll need?:Smile_teethhappy:

These problems have been around since launch, and simply seem to get passed among players randomly. Before 5.6 I was regularly 60-90 late starting the game.

5.6 I was 30 secs early. 5.12 I was once again 30 secs late, then it cleared up again after 5.13.

6.5 I started getting the hangup when entering game, only way to get in is to kill the game and relaunch. 6.7 this cleared up, but I started getting CTD's. 6.9, all good again.

Sign in to follow this