Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Andre_Bolkonsky

Vet looking for clan, savvy?

8 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
1,075 battles

Greetings all, 

I'm a writer/historian who has a great deal of experience as a wargamer, and have been playing WoWs since it was released, off and on. I'm in Texas, central time zone, available several days/nights a week. 

I've been playing for the past two months this time around, and I don't know how the team/clan thing works specifically other than teaming up with friends. But I'd like to hear more about it. If someone can give me a full breakdown of how this works, i'd greatly appreciate it. 

What I'm looking for is a clan of guys who believe in teamwork, have a sense of humor, and who understand that using comms and constant communications is key to victory. Team Wins are what I'm looking for; but if we don't have fun, who cares? 

My fleet is American, of course. North Carolina, Atlanta, Independence, and Cleveland are waiting to set sail. Frequently. And I'm lookng for a reason to learn how to use destroyers. 

If I'm the kind of player you're looking for, please tell me a bit about your clan and the best way to contact you. 

I look forward to meeting you all, and my thanks in advance, 

Andre

[DTM]
Members
23 posts
5,061 battles

Hey, I heard you're the guy goin' around town looking for a new set of friends. We'll you've come to the right place bud. 

Welcome to the DTM clans. Here we got 3 divine (take that with several grains of salt) clans.

DTM - The mother clan (open to anyone no matter player skill)

DTMI - The kiddie corner (open to anyone no matter player skill)

DTMX - The competitive group (screening required)

Anyways, if you'd like to know more about us, check out our website by clicking on this totally not obvious link, here

We have tons of people who aren't yet at tier 10! Need help grinding a specific tier? We have players that are completely willing to help out!

Edited by MeekANTIFUN

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

Here at Black Widow Company we have people playing at all levels. We have several members that are still working on their Tier 4's and 5's and plenty that have T10's. But what makes BWC so fantastic, is those with T10's have no problem dropping down to help out our new people just starting out. We encourage them, work with them and help them climb those levels to the next tier. We love to division up and then sync drop so we can take on our own clan members. What's not to like about targeting and getting a citadel on your own clan member and then laughing about it on Team Speak!!!

If you decide to fill out an application, please mention me as your friend so I can get credit for recruiting you

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up here or in game.

Take a look at what we have to offer and check out our recruitment page for more information on my Sig below.

[PLPTR]
Members
5 posts
3,055 battles

Come check out www.pelagicpirates.org. We are 18+, with quite a mix of gamers from casual (myself), to fully competitive. We have training's weekly along with meetings to keep everyone up to date on what's new in the clan. Check us out, the site has all of this info and much more. Our Teamspeak server is: 167.114.143.76:9579 , no password required. Hope to see you around.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,650 battles

Hello Andre,

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.
Take a look at our website to see if you may be a fit. https://tsg4.enjin.com/

Thanks, Priceg TSG4

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Andre,

Thank you for your service.

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[SG]
[SG]
Beta Testers
32 posts
10,171 battles

Who we are:

Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka SG, has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. SG is a multigaming group that is not limited to WoWS.
SG wants to become one of the most stable clans in World of Warships.
SG is very successful in WoT on the CW map and has been as high as rated sixth overall in victories.
SG is home to several of the top players in WOT including WGLNA professionals.
SG is home to several winning tournament teams.
Training and mentoring are available to all members.

What we expect:
Mature players.
Respect for fellow clan members as well as our enemies.
A desire to succeed and improve.
Team Speak 3.

We have a large Teamspeak server and play a lot of different games; WoW, Smite, Planetside, Armored Warfare, WoT just to name a few.  We have 1000+ members in SG and about 30 in WoWS.

teamspeak.sghq.org:9000 (PW: sghq)

come on and check us out at the link below 

http://www.sghq.org 

Sign in to follow this