Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fuyukaze

AI defensive AA fire in scenario mission

8 comments in this topic

Members
566 posts
1,461 battles

I havent been playing often so i'm not really sure on this but when was this implemented? 

As i don't recall the bots having them a couple of months ago when i was still actively playing as compared to now. 

Members
8,076 posts
17,037 battles
11 minutes ago, Fuyukaze said:

I havent been playing often so i'm not really sure on this but when was this implemented? 

As i don't recall the bots having them a couple of months ago when i was still actively playing as compared to now. 

It's actually beeen a while; maybe a month or more; but the changes were anounced at some some point during one of the update notes articles.

DF changes, types of ships used and appearance locations in Ops, and a few other things.

Nothing really to worry about, so far I think the changes made Ops easier; only really big thing is DF, and only CVs have to deal with that.

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,850 posts
5,548 battles

The Aobas and Myokos have them. It's kind of annoying when there are a lot of them, but it's easily baited.

• Cool 1

Members
51 posts
2,382 battles
50 minutes ago, Fuyukaze said:

It was added along with the rest of the scenario changes in 0.6.8.

• Cool 2

Members
8,076 posts
17,037 battles
44 minutes ago, Scout1 said:

It was added along with the rest of the scenario changes in 0.6.8.

Thanks, couldn't remember when it was to post the update number for the OP.

Members
566 posts
1,461 battles

Appreciate the replies, everyone. :)

@scout - I couldn't find the line that includes the addition of DF for CA AIs in the 0.6.8 patch notes so i'm assuming that it was not announced?

@pew - Thankfully its only the CAs just that the one thing i dislike about it is that the CAs also tend to spawn in groups which just increases the death rate of my planes and waiting time to strike.. 

@Prophet - Just curious but was there a reason for them wanting to implement DF in scenarios or was it just a counterbalance to the toning down in difficulty?

Members
51 posts
2,382 battles
On 9/13/2017 at 3:19 AM, Fuyukaze said:

@scout - I couldn't find the line that includes the addition of DF for CA AIs in the 0.6.8 patch notes so i'm assuming that it was not announced?

Correct.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this