Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AmericanPride_2016

The Fps Drop and Lag to where the Game almost freezes

7 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts
6,677 battles

Lately, I have been having fps bomb drop issues to where my fps range has gone from 30 to 21, to 26, to 9, 6, 3, 1, and so on. My ms has stayed constant with some movement up and down, but really no issues with that part. Game is almost unplayable for me at this point, I'm about ready to uninstall and just walk away from WoW. 

Members
9,868 posts
58 minutes ago, AmericanPride_2016 said:

Lately, I have been having fps bomb drop issues to where my fps range has gone from 30 to 21, to 26, to 9, 6, 3, 1, and so on. My ms has stayed constant with some movement up and down, but really no issues with that part. Game is almost unplayable for me at this point, I'm about ready to uninstall and just walk away from WoW. 

Is it when there are lots of active explosions going on? Guns firing...etc?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,858 battles

Minimize your graphic display options.

Members
30 posts
4,360 battles
7 hours ago, AmericanPride_2016 said:

i just started having this same problem today, massive fps drop and lag. Had a few games that i totally crashed and had to reboot. I had no issues yesterday so i dont know whats up.

Members
6 posts
6,677 battles
9 hours ago, awiggin said:

Is it when there are lots of active explosions going on? Guns firing...etc?

It just happens during the entire match, it just happened to me again, when I took my Queen Elizabeth out for one last match.

[WALLY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
281 posts
10,013 battles

Started happening to me as well with the 6.10 patch. I usually run Aslains mod pack. Tried with and with mods still happens. Running 60 to 70 fps on high settings then getting drops to 1fps and the 'lag' symbol appears. Ms is pretty constant in the 34 - 36ms range, so it's not my net.

Have run the system file check tool multiple times with no errors found.

Have tried lowering graphics settings but that changes nothing. It's only happening in this game.

WT, STO, AW, The Division, Fractured Space all running no problem at high settings with no issues.

Been playing since the start of closed beta with no issues until now. Be nice to get some Dev. replies as I've seen quite a few folks having this issue, but just playing thru it.

[WALLY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
281 posts
10,013 battles

Update, after closing the WG auto updater that runs in the background from my task bar, game ran smooth with no stuttering or FPS drop. Will play a few more to see if that solves the issue and report back.

Sign in to follow this