Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
x2_Weekends

Will there be a non-HSF Harakaze Premium?

27 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
824 posts
2,504 battles
23 hours ago, Pete_Darling said:

So I'm curious. Why would you want a second version of a ship that is not Neon, you can put any captain in and the only drawback is the torpedoes? Do you want them to take the Red strip off the Gray haul? The little girl behind the helm can be replaced with any captain. You want the HSF of the ship name? I'm just really curious. Only issue I have with Harekaze is I want torpedo options. 

I wasn't aware of the camo option and that it could train any IJN captain until SkyRail pointed it out.  Prior to knowing that, yes is the short answer.  I wanted a clean version of the same or similar ship.  Clean meaning no anime tie-in.  But since it was pointed out that you can change the camo and use regular IJN captains, it lessened the salt for me.

Members
304 posts

Kagero with Akizuke guns? They could've called it anything. Great ship. Never gets old watching Gearings and Fletchers running from the hail of 100mm IFHE powered goodness. My advise? Ignore the name, its not as if the name couldn't have been a real Japanese ship name. To my western eyes, Harakaze looks like an IJN warship name, but who knows, it might mean delicate flower in Japanese for all I know.Its really not important. Having an Akizuke with one less turret in exchange for more torps, better concealment, better rudder and more speed is important. Who knows, you may get better mileage with the USN guns, I hate them personally, but you get a choice.

Sign in to follow this