You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

DD.. The Hero or the goat?

90 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
663 posts
7,270 battles

To reply to the original post...it depends on your choice of DD and how you play them. I'm a much better cruiser player, but can still carry pretty hard in USN DD's.

Members
728 posts
8,519 battles
3 hours ago, centarina said:

naw,  I actually seal club harder with   ishizuchi   :D     

lol

Members
143 posts
On 9/12/2017 at 11:02 AM, aAkula said:

So i have two accounts, i'll make it easy for you and link both.

You see like most Australians, we normally choose the SEA/ASIA server for ping reasons, only to find that English is not the native language of said server and decided NA was a better home regardless of the ping.

You can keep burying your head in the sand all you like.

https://asia.warships.today/player/2012362314/aAkula

https://na.warships.today/player/1020927686/aAkula

Your account on the Asian server seems to be your first account and your account on the North American server seems to be the result of rerolling several times until you could efficiently inflate your average damage with ease because of the BB meta which allows the enemy team to have a bigger HP pool because battleships come with lots of hitpoints. Australians and New Zealanders are still the majority on SEA, you're just trying to find excuses to reroll and inflate your stats.

Edited by Kichougasaki
  • Cool 1

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
13 minutes ago, Kichougasaki said:

Your account on the Asian server seems to be your first account and your account on the North American server seems to be the result of rerolling several times until you could efficiently inflate your average damage with ease because of the BB meta which allows the enemy team to have a bigger HP pool because battleships come with lots of hitpoints. Australians and New Zealanders are still the majority on SEA, you're just trying to find excuses to reroll and inflate your stats.

Naisu!

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles
38 minutes ago, Kichougasaki said:

Welcome back, haven't seen you in a while.

Shocking that you seem to appear in the same threads as Hiroe.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
3 minutes ago, aAkula said:

Welcome back, haven't seen you in a while.

Shocking that you seem to appear in the same threads as Hiroe.

It could be that we both have excellent taste.

[RKLES]
Members
10,176 posts
11,904 battles
On 9/12/2017 at 1:26 AM, centarina said:

this is why DD play is so inconsistent.     you can't carry a team that doesn't support you.  only thing you can do at that point, is stay just ahead of the team and wait for the team to move up.         when  you throw in all the radar, hydro and such at higher tier,  they are not really fun to play anymore.     much more fun to play t4 DD.   

Mid tier DDs are still fun as well, tier 6 Ranked in DDs was a lot of fun.

Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Mid tier DDs are still fun as well, tier 6 Ranked in DDs was a lot of fun.

Farragut ftw. 

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
1,249 posts
On 9/12/2017 at 6:44 PM, aAkula said:

Padded stats? Nar i'm just good.

not padded at all?

not going to bring up individual things from your stats, but your solo wr is mere green, and some of your high tier solo wr in ships is the wrong side of red. clearly you are decent individually, but are carried by your uni platoon you run with frequently.

farm wtr damage rating much in only a couple of tier 10s? gunboats and BBs huh? Khab purple, but green gearing and shima... etc. clearly a focused game play designed around maximising your stats. Personally I find learning new gameplays fun. not the same every match, but each to their own. .

there's huge gaps in your played ships tech tree. bought and converted xp to skip grinds to getting op farm ship as quick as possible. yup... theres half your purple right there.

If this gets your goat up, and you feel like stat shaming me, dont forget to mention how i rarely division, and when i do, i play for fun not stats. and that i play every ship., from beginning to end without fxping out of modules and bad grinds. because my meh stats are the result of actually playing the game as designed... and no one gets stats like yours without taking massive reroll ptw shortcuts and focused farming. I wouldnt have chimed in, but since you want to crow about your stat elitism...

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles
10 minutes ago, Dareios said:

not padded at all?

not going to bring up individual things from your stats, but your solo wr is mere green, and some of your high tier solo wr in ships is the wrong side of red. clearly you are decent individually, but are carried by your uni platoon you run with frequently.

farm wtr damage rating much in only a couple of tier 10s? gunboats and BBs huh? Khab purple, but green gearing and shima... etc. clearly a focused game play designed around maximising your stats. Personally I find learning new gameplays fun. not the same every match, but each to their own. .

there's huge gaps in your played ships tech tree. bought and converted xp to skip grinds to getting op farm ship as quick as possible. yup... theres half your purple right there.

If this gets your goat up, and you feel like stat shaming me, dont forget to mention how i rarely division, and when i do, i play for fun not stats. and that i play every ship., from beginning to end without fxping out of modules and bad grinds. because my meh stats are the result of actually playing the game as designed... and no one gets stats like yours without taking massive reroll ptw shortcuts and focused farming. I wouldnt have chimed in, but since you want to crow about your stat elitism...

I don't pad stats whatsoever, i play the ships i want and only the ships i want, and that is clearly evident with my sheer amount of T10 battles and so few low tier battles.

And if you have ever played in high tier with myself or any SALTY member, you would know well and truly we carry 9 times out of 10 games.

Oh and i strictly do not play solo, why? i have 60+ friends to play with and that is truly the only reason i still play this mess of a game.

[B-Z]
Members
1,666 posts
15,935 battles
On 9/12/2017 at 4:26 PM, centarina said:

you can't carry a team that doesn't support you.

I have only one upvote to give you.

Spot 8 ships, damage upon your spotting....10k. Rage.

Members
143 posts
44 minutes ago, aAkula said:

I don't pad stats whatsoever,

I mean, you spend money to skip low tiers because there is less damage to farm in those tiers due to the fact low tier ships have less hp which results in much lower damage per battle. Now why would you do something like that and then claim you don't "pad stats"?

and that is clearly evident with my sheer amount of T10 battles and so few low tier battles.

It's also clearly evident you chose the strongest nation and class (Russian DDs - Khabarovsk) when you made that account because it's easier to inflate your stats with that particular ship (which you did a terrible job). How come your first ship wasn't Shimakaze? Gearing? Des Moines? Why did it have to be the strongest ship at that time (Khabarovsk)? 

And if you have ever played in high tier with myself or any SALTY member, you would know well and truly we carry 9 times out of 10 games.

I've seen it myself, and I've heard it from several sources that you and your clan accuse others of "WTR farming" (oh the irony) when you lose against certain people. Also that's another lie from you, 9 times out of 10 games is 90% win rate, but can you relate your average win rate to that? Absolutely not because your win rate is at 73%. Maybe it's time to go back to school and learn basic math.

Oh and i strictly do not play solo

From what I've heard, you actually did strictly play solo and you always yelled at people for playing in divisions. I'm going to assume what others assumed, you strictly played solo because you didn't want to compete with your division over farm damage. At some point, you got sick of losing because you have a tendency to always ignore objectives so you decided to find people to play with you which is funny because I always see you in a division with two USN DDs and they're always creating a smoke path for you so you can reliably farm damage without being seen.

the only reason i still play this mess of a game.

I think it's funny that you keep coming back to this "mess of a game". You always sell all of your ships before you "quit" and when you come back, you spend cash to buy everything again and the process repeats itself over and over again. Wouldn't it be so much better if you spent that money on somebody who could help you with your addiction? 

• Cool 2

[SALTY]
Members
1,291 posts
4,139 battles
1 hour ago, Kichougasaki said:

I mean, you spend money to skip low tiers because there is less damage to farm in those tiers due to the fact low tier ships have less hp which results in much lower damage per battle. Now why would you do something like that and then claim you don't "pad stats"?

It's also clearly evident you chose the strongest nation and class (Russian DDs - Khabarovsk) when you made that account because it's easier to inflate your stats with that particular ship (which you did a terrible job). How come your first ship wasn't Shimakaze? Gearing? Des Moines? Why did it have to be the strongest ship at that time (Khabarovsk)? 

I've seen it myself, and I've heard it from several sources that you and your clan accuse others of "WTR farming" (oh the irony) when you lose against certain people. Also that's another lie from you, 9 times out of 10 games is 90% win rate, but can you relate your average win rate to that? Absolutely not because your win rate is at 73%. Maybe it's time to go back to school and learn basic math.

From what I've heard, you actually did strictly play solo and you always yelled at people for playing in divisions. I'm going to assume what others assumed, you strictly played solo because you didn't want to compete with your division over farm damage. At some point, you got sick of losing because you have a tendency to always ignore objectives so you decided to find people to play with you which is funny because I always see you in a division with two USN DDs and they're always creating a smoke path for you so you can reliably farm damage without being seen.

I think it's funny that you keep coming back to this "mess of a game". You always sell all of your ships before you "quit" and when you come back, you spend cash to buy everything again and the process repeats itself over and over again. Wouldn't it be so much better if you spent that money on somebody who could help you with your addiction? 

The sheer amount of lies in this post is astounding, bravo. 

I imagine your life is quite lonely, the sheer dedication to create a brand new account and devote all your time and effort towards one player, gee I'm a lucky man. 

I must have touched you up hard during battle. Feel free to continue spreading whatever lies you see fit, I'm done with you. 

Members
143 posts
2 hours ago, aAkula said:

The sheer amount of lies in this post is astounding, bravo. 

I imagine your life is quite lonely, the sheer dedication to create a brand new account and devote all your time and effort towards one player, gee I'm a lucky man. 

I must have touched you up hard during battle. Feel free to continue spreading whatever lies you see fit, I'm done with you. 

You keep saying we're all lying but what are we exactly lying about? Do you think if you lie about your behavior and call everyone else a liar, it will somehow get people to believe you? Everyone in this community think of you as a toxic person with no empathy. After all, you always threaten people on your team when you're losing. :Smile_facepalm: I seriously don't understand why you're even trying to convince people that you're the nicest person on the forum when everyone knows who you are. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1020927686,aAkula/

Your first T10 ships were Yamato (11.08.2016) and Khabavrosk (27.08.2016). Basically, you chose the easiest battleship with the biggest guns and the strongest DD at that time as your first T10s. I have no idea why you're denying this when we can quite literally see this on your profile on wows-numbers which tracks everything you do in the game. We can also see that you skip low tiers because you've only played 667 battles from T1 to T7 and you have over 2.5k battles from T8 to T10. Or maybe you're calling me a liar when I said you're always ragequitting and reselling and rebuying ships with money? You and your "friends" in your clan said it on the forum several times, would you like me to directly quote some of it to refresh your memory? 

YymbqmK.pngecfebea554.jpgWBk7wIg.jpgdQkVPSF.png

• Cool 1