You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Brhinosaurus

What's your longest losing streak?

38 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
675 posts
6,170 battles

Career 55% winning percentage, but I'm at 9 losses in a row and counting now.  Most notable loss in the middle of all this was when a friendly shima hit my fletcher with 5 torpedoes from point blank range, then he detonated because he ALREADY had the team killer tag.  Then he tried to blame me because "he told me to move". 

What's your worst?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,222 posts
8,400 battles

Probably in the range of ten when I was more of a potato. In recent memory longest is maybe only four or five.

[WOLFB]
Members
34 posts
6,930 battles

15 games, best being 210k damage and worst being dodging all but 1 torpedo in a spread at the start of a game in my Yamato and having it detonate me.

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles

Think I went on about a 10-15 loss in a row in my GK.  That was the worst.   I usually take a lot of bad beast when I first run a new line because of captains in training or running A hulls, but I don't count those.  I assume I am going to do get beat down in those games and if the team wins great, but I certainly didn't do anything there. 

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
Just now, DaChosen1FoSho said:

Thanks for the compliment. 

Just now, DaChosen1FoSho said:

Thanks for the compliment. 

Compliment.. and an ego check. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
5 hours ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Career 55% winning percentage, but I'm at 9 losses in a row and counting now.  Most notable loss in the middle of all this was when a friendly shima hit my fletcher with 5 torpedoes from point blank range, then he detonated because he ALREADY had the team killer tag.  Then he tried to blame me because "he told me to move". 

What's your worst?

I do not keep track of my WTR anymore, but I assume it is high.

[CAST]
Members
1,157 posts
7,163 battles

Mine was over 15 losses.  It may have been closer to 18, but I blocked it from my memory.  It was when I was grinding my Izumo.  I did ok in the ship, but couldn't buy a win for quite a streak.  I just made up my mind at that point that it didn't matter and I was going to get past the ship and get my Yamato.  Getting the Yamato soothed the weeping wounds of defeat.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
189 posts
3,929 battles

12 straight is my largest losing streak, usually stop playing after 3 or 4 but decided to keep at it.

Edited by CesilTheDiddler