You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sbcptnitro

Just when I think SCs are worthless...

22 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,496 battles

Congra man, so jealous now. Where is my CORNER ???

The RNGodness flow through you ....

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,660 posts
17,308 battles

Why can't I ever get a prem ship in a super container.  :Smile_sad:

[RIPQP]
Members
3,710 posts
14,557 battles

Nice, enjoy it and don't forget to post your first battle results.

2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Why can't I ever get a prem ship in a super container.  :Smile_sad:

IKR. The only time I got a premium ship from a super container was on the EU server that I log in to once every 4 months. Got a Texas there but BBs are not my favorite class to play.

[SALVO]
Members
16,660 posts
17,308 battles
3 minutes ago, m373x said:

IKR. The only time I got a premium ship from a super container was on the EU server that I log in to once every 4 months. Got a Texas there but BBs are not my favorite class to play.

I have a fair number of premiums, but I still wouldn't mind getting one in an SC.  Well, maybe not a tier 2 one.  That would almost be rubbing salt in the wound. I wouldn't mind an Ohotnik.  or I could get greedy an wish for a Belfast or Scharnhorst.  Or get really, really greedy and wish for a Kutozov.  

Members
485 posts
2,037 battles

Damn and with a 14 point commander. I am Jelly sir Jelly I say:). I'm gonna have to grind my guy up from 3 points myself.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

When I won a DeGrasse via SC not long ago, I thought i won what YOU won! Hah! Congrats. 

SC ships always play better 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles

Seems like lots of people have been getting themselves ships recently.... Which means my hopes will be even higher before they are dashed with my next couple SCs.

Congrats though, I played the Duke a bit on my Corgi account and had fun, those torps take people by surprise with their range. 

• Cool 1

[ANIME]
Members
363 posts
9,306 battles

Is that the secret?  Think SCs are worthless and then I get rewarded?  All I know is that I don't fire chance flags or supermods, although I will take Speed Boost and Hydro if the game is so inclined to give me one.

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,550 battles
15 minutes ago, AhosChaos said:

Is that the secret?  Think SCs are worthless and then I get rewarded?  All I know is that I don't fire chance flags or supermods, although I will take Speed Boost and Hydro if the game is so inclined to give me one.

I guess. LOL..That's what I'm going with anyway.  I haven't gotten a ship in a container since the "Great Santa Crate Money Sink of 2016". I've even stopped doing TYL on the daily containers cause I'd rather get something useful everyday than something worthless every 50 TYL crates or so.

Members
2,078 posts

I must have opened closed to 25 SC's and all I ever get is mods, camo and flags. 2 times I did get gold and 1 time I got prem time.  

Maybe it's because, I already have so many prems and since you can't get duplicates... It lowers your chance.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,668 posts
8,063 battles

Lucky, i only received 25 crappy signals.

I guess you can earn a SC once every 6 month and have a good thing in it once every 10 SC

Edited by AlcatrazNC

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I've gotten 2500 gold so far (2x1000 and 1x500)        marblehead and duca   and 150 camos .      gotten 25 flag twice.    i remember getting 2x 100  dragon flag in the early days amongst other stuff.   I did have long draught this year  lasting 5 month, but gotten few last few weeks.   i do TYL most often, but have been playing less.  may be that helps.  :D

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,550 battles
1 hour ago, m373x said:

Not a bad ship at all. It's a keeper for sure.

shot-17.09.12_01.25.47-0889.jpg

shot-17.09.12_01.25.51-0279.jpg

[HIT]
Members
67 posts
5,804 battles

I might be the only one that clicked on this thread thinking it was about a monster game in the South Carolina. :Smile_child:

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,277 posts
7,147 battles
1 hour ago, HQ_21 said:

I might be the only one that clicked on this thread thinking it was about a monster game in the South Carolina. :Smile_child:

Yeah, like that ever happens :D