Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Prkl8r

Looking for casual clan mainly for divisions.

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
494 posts
1,274 battles

Started playing in CBT with a few friends, all of which quit the game before the end of CBT. I actually played a lot more in CBT than I did after the wipe when the game went live.

Since then I have only played on and off in an extremely casual manor, you can tell by my # of games played. Ever since the RN line came in (which I was really looking forward to) I have started to play much more. I enjoyed playing alone and find it actually kind of fun to try and do well when playing solo. That said, I do also enjoy playing with other people, especially people that I know I can depend on.

So I'm looking for a casual clan that has no huge responsibilities or time requirements, but that also likes to division up and communicate. I'm not opposed to clan activities when they get implemented, just don't want to be required to do them.

I can play tier 1-9 though I tend to stick mostly to 6-9 and mostly ships from the RN CL and BB trees.

I don't consider myself a great player, but am always trying to figure out how to get more out of my performance.

warships today stats as of 9/11/2017:

dark.png

[SPTR]
Members
25,648 posts
10,824 battles

link to my clan's recruitment page is under my forum signature if you want to know more about my clan~ /^_\\ 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles

You had me till "communicate" :Smile-_tongue:

Check out the recruitment thread in my signature, the Syndicate is very casual... too casual for some. If it looks like something you would be interested in then shoot me a PM.

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,687 battles

Hello Prkl8r

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends! Take a look at our website, https://tsg4.enjin.com/
If you think we may be a fit, fill out the online app. Hope to see you soon, Priceg TSG4

[TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,435 battles

Doesn't get more casual than [DOOP]. Check our recruitment page, and remember, it's BYOB.

Seriously, though, a great group of WoT rejects that like late night play and laughs.

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey prll8r, 

BWC doesn't enforce actity rules with the one exception that you need attendance in one (1) operation in 60 days. On average we have 30 operations per month scheduled, so if you can't join one (and it's basicly just playing the game  as always), then you're not playing.

However once a member, you'll have the assurance that no matter how little or much you play, you'll always have other people willing to group up and wreak havoc, while having a good time. Check out the recruitment page for more info.

cheers; 

C. 

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Prkl8r,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

Sign in to follow this