You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Really Wargaming?

159 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,929 posts
6,433 battles
10 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

I took a break 6 months ago for various reasons, from bugs and glitches you refuse to fix, to the toxic community. I have come back to check on the status of the game and I still see you still have the gameplan of "Must release content, and ignore issues that have been reported and brought up numerous times." Not to mention the community is still very toxic and loves to abuse the report option.  The issues I still see are as follows. Latency, I still see you guys continue to use crappy servers to host your game for god knows why. "Ghost Shells" are still an issue. Watching your rounds hit a ship or go through it and have it not register. Torpedos are another issue, and this is probably due to the latency issue I pointed about above. I have noticed torpedos acting like "proximity" mines and exploding when they should have kept on going. Then there is the issue with AP rounds...holy crap did someone drop the ball on this one. They are now more trollish than ever! From the over abundance of over-pens to shells "breaking" even on fully broadside ships, well within optimal firing range and should have been obliterated, its freaking absurd!   When is probably why more and more people are slinging HE rounds. Which brings me to my last issue I can think of right now. Now, I understand everyone is all happy and giddy that new ships are out and what not, but the number of times fire is set and the amount of damage per tick is ridiculous. I mean when I can set 14 to 15 fires a match with a tier 4 BB, something is wrong....Don't get me wrong, I want to like this game, this game has tons and tons of potential, but these are some of the issues that need to be fixed and not ignored just to rush out content and cash shop get rich quick specials. 

KAVidI0.gif

A1UpeFf.gif

• Cool 2

Members
472 posts
1,992 battles
11 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

I took a break 6 months ago for various reasons, from bugs and glitches you refuse to fix, to the toxic community. I have come back to check on the status of the game and I still see you still have the gameplan of "Must release content, and ignore issues that have been reported and brought up numerous times." Not to mention the community is still very toxic and loves to abuse the report option. 

Compared to WoT this community is practically giving out welcome to the neighborhood cookies. I have also seen far worse than even Wot from other PVP communities.

• Cool 3

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles
15 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

I took a break 6 months ago for various reasons, from bugs and glitches you refuse to fix, to the toxic community. I have come back to check on the status of the game and I still see you still have the gameplan of "Must release content, and ignore issues that have been reported and brought up numerous times." Not to mention the community is still very toxic and loves to abuse the report option.  The issues I still see are as follows. Latency, I still see you guys continue to use crappy servers to host your game for god knows why. "Ghost Shells" are still an issue. Watching your rounds hit a ship or go through it and have it not register. Torpedos are another issue, and this is probably due to the latency issue I pointed about above. I have noticed torpedos acting like "proximity" mines and exploding when they should have kept on going. Then there is the issue with AP rounds...holy crap did someone drop the ball on this one. They are now more trollish than ever! From the over abundance of over-pens to shells "breaking" even on fully broadside ships, well within optimal firing range and should have been obliterated, its freaking absurd!   When is probably why more and more people are slinging HE rounds. Which brings me to my last issue I can think of right now. Now, I understand everyone is all happy and giddy that new ships are out and what not, but the number of times fire is set and the amount of damage per tick is ridiculous. I mean when I can set 14 to 15 fires a match with a tier 4 BB, something is wrong....Don't get me wrong, I want to like this game, this game has tons and tons of potential, but these are some of the issues that need to be fixed and not ignored just to rush out content and cash shop get rich quick specials. 

KxIfQ2x.gif

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
7,354 battles

Translation: "You didn't do what I wanted, so I left. Then I came back, and now I'm still mad at you for not doing what I wanted. Who cares about the rest of the community, or that it's your game, so what I want, otherwise, EFF YU."

Thine break twas not as long as it might've been, methinks.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Everything you have pointed out....I have never had an issue with. 

WWubQW6.jpg

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
6 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Translation: "You didn't do what I wanted, so I left. Then I came back, and now I'm still mad at you for not doing what I wanted. Who cares about the rest of the community, or that it's your game, so what I want, otherwise, EFF YU."

Thine break twas not as long as it might've been, methinks.

I see the trolls are coming out.. its more like screw the community, here's more ships, go be distracted by this for awhile. 

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
Just now, Doomlock said:

WWubQW6.jpg

EIther you havent played much or one lucky captain. 

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,982 battles
4 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

I see the trolls are coming out.. its more like screw the community, here's more ships, go be distracted by this for awhile. 

First one came out the first post of this thread

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
Just now, Ducky_shot said:

First one came out the first post of this thread

Ok hun, move along now, no time for fail trolls. 

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,982 battles
4 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Ok hun, move along now, no time for fail trolls. 

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

If the shoe fits...

images.jpg

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 4

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles
4 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

If the shoe fits...

images.jpg

OnuE603.gif

qZVv5J5.gif

• Cool 1

Members
1,506 posts
1,138 battles

Alright let's try and break this one down:

1. "Toxic Community": Can you actually name a single online game community that isn't toxic? Welcome to the internet

2. Latency: Probably a problem on your end

3. AP shells: Need more info on this one for the complaint to make sense. What are you using? What are you shooting at?

4. HE shells: This applies almost exclusively to the RN BB line, which WG is hopefully reigning in soon, and I'm fairly certain fire damage tick rate has not changed a single time since you've left

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

If the shoe fits...

images.jpg

So you are triggered, bored or both, we get that move along kid... 

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
9 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

@RacerDemon, I'm not trying to troll you, but I agree with Doomlock.  The only thing I can agree with you about is the new RN BB's and their ridiculous fire chances.

Latency?  Ghost shells?  Torpedoes that hit when they should have missed?  I have NO idea what any of that is.  I haven't experienced any of it.  Perhaps it is your computer and/or internet?  Are you seeing some of this while spectating after you are sunk, because that can be a bit buggy and not exactly timed with the actual game.

Toxic community?  Eh, it IS the internet.  And, it is much more tame than most other places/games I have seen. 

Epic rant, but I think you missed the mark on nearly all your points.

[BIAS]
Members
3,004 posts
8,982 battles
2 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

So you are triggered, bored or both, we get that move along kid... 

Watching football and browsing the forums during commercial breaks actually....

Also, you can't refute the definition of yourself as a troll.... :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Ducky_shot

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
Just now, More_Witches said:

Alright let's try and break this one down:

1. "Toxic Community": Can you actually name a single online game community that isn't toxic? Welcome to the internet

2. Latency: Probably a problem on your end

3. AP shells: Need more info on this one for the complaint to make sense. What are you using? What are you shooting at?

4. HE shells: This applies almost exclusively to the RN BB line, which WG is hopefully reigning in soon, and I'm fairly certain fire damage tick rate has not changed a single time since you've left

1. True, Wargaming games seem to be very toxic

2. This the only game I have any issues with, so no, not my end. 60 mbs connection with less than 20 ping

3. What am I shooting at? Umm ships? 

4. and I stated this has been an issue for a long time, not since I left... they keep buffing HE shells, and messing around with AP shells 

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
16 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

EIther you havent played much or one lucky captain. 

I haven't had any of the issues either, and I play quite often.

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

@RacerDemon, I'm not trying to troll you, but I agree with Doomlock.  The only thing I can agree with you about is the new RN BB's and their ridiculous fire chances.

Latency?  Ghost shells?  Torpedoes that hit when they should have missed?  I have NO idea what any of that is.  I haven't experienced any of it.  Perhaps it is your computer and/or internet?  Are you seeing some of this while spectating after you are sunk, because that can be a bit buggy and not exactly timed with the actual game.

Toxic community?  Eh, it IS the internet.  And, it is much more tame than most other places/games I have seen. 

Epic rant, but I think you missed the mark on nearly all your points.

So since it hasn't happened to you, i must be making it up...love that logic... 

• Cool 1

Members
1,506 posts
1,138 battles
Just now, RacerDemon said:

1. True, Wargaming games seem to be very toxic

2. This the only game I have any issues with, so no, not my end. 60 mbs connection with less than 20 ping

3. What am I shooting at? Umm ships? 

4. and I stated this has been an issue for a long time, not since I left... they keep buffing HE shells, and messing around with AP shells 

If you're firing DD AP into a broadside BB then ofc you're not gonna pen

This is why I'm asking for clarification