Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
felipa

After achieved all the heavy battleships the game is becoming really boring

25 comments in this topic

Members
74 posts
4,436 battles

After achieved all the heavy battleships the game is becoming really boring, no more fun!!!!!!!!

• Cool 2

Members
909 posts
11 minutes ago, felipa said:

After achieved all the heavy battleships the game is becoming really boring, no more fun!!!!!!!!

You could do something REALLY different, like actually improving at the game!

• Cool 3

Members
1,547 posts
9,804 battles

I believe that once you have mastered each ship in the game you are promoted to forum moderator :-)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
7,354 battles

Sooooo... You free xp'd your way to the RN T10, meaning you achieved nothing, actually, and you completely ignore the other 3 classes in the game. Somehow, only a 1/4 of the way done, you're bored.

Alrighty then, Mr. Bright Shiny Object Syndrome, enjoy playing another game, I guess? 'Cuz, lemme tell ya, I'm at T10 in two lines, and I still play all the other ships in those lines, too. Blowing sh*t up is what's fun, not "achieving" all the "heavy" BB's. Btw, all BB's are heavy, because, you know, they're biiiiig.

I'm done with you, you may go now.

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,319 posts
11,878 battles

Are you asking for suggestions to make your game more fun? What is it that you want from this thread? If you want my blessing to enjoy the game once again, by all means you have it. I'll give you a plus 1 if it makes you feel any better. Nice to meet you, Good Luck and Fair Seas.

1 hour ago, felipa said:

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I played the CA/CL's First to tier 10 then went to BB's I just arrived at the KM G Kurfurst a few weeks ago and still learning it so my fun lvl has so much more to expand. Once I have gotten gud with it I will Probably move to DD's {UGH} with 4 different classes Boredom isn't on the horizon

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
1 hour ago, felipa said:

You could aim for raising your win rate in them to 40%. Then you're at least as useful as an afk bot.

• Cool 3

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,297 battles
17 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

Sooooo... You free xp'd your way to the RN T10, meaning you achieved nothing, actually, and you completely ignore the other 3 classes in the game. Somehow, only a 1/4 of the way done, you're bored.

Alrighty then, Mr. Bright Shiny Object Syndrome, enjoy playing another game, I guess? 'Cuz, lemme tell ya, I'm at T10 in two lines, and I still play all the other ships in those lines, too. Blowing sh*t up is what's fun, not "achieving" all the "heavy" BB's. Btw, all BB's are heavy, because, you know, they're biiiiig.

I'm done with you, you may go now.

someone needs to look in the mirror BEFORE throwing this kind of thing around at people.....

Just sayin

Members
2,092 posts
8,074 battles
4 hours ago, felipa said:

Then play some DDs 

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,516 battles

I'm sure getting owned does get boring. Maybe learn to play? It's way more fun that way.

[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
1,721 posts
2,549 battles
6 hours ago, felipa said:

Expand your horizons. Even as a BB main, I tried IJN DDs. I survived Mutsuki so that should send some signals.

Members
473 posts
1,992 battles

That's why you shouldn't race to tier 10 there is no endgame content so its pointless atm beyond wanting to play at that particular tier or if you want an iconic ship like the Yammy.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,728 posts
7,354 battles
42 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

I'm sure getting owned does get boring. Maybe learn to play? It's way more fun that way.

He's gone waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond getting owned. I mean, for the love of sunk ships...

• Cool 1

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles
9 hours ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Play DDs and CVs. Master them you must....Padawan has started with what is easiest first..Learn the hard things you must do...

DD play is far from dull but it also requires skills that I've been unable to master.

Personally, I could never be bored enough to play CVs, I'd most likely become even more bored. *Hide behind island, launch chickens, finds BB, manual drop on BB, recall chickens to CV, repeat*. (yawns)

Edited by ReddNekk

[NGA-B]
Members
1,205 posts
7,621 battles
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

DD play is far from dull but it also requires skills that I've been unable to master.

Personally, I could never be bored enough to play CVs, I'd most likely become even more bored. *Hide behind island, launch chickens, finds BB, manual drop on BB, recall chickens to CV, repeat*. (yawns)

And I am once again left wondering how our ancestors didn't all become saber-tooth tiger food.

[TG-38]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,277 posts
7,102 battles
11 hours ago, felipa said:

Now get good at them.

Beta Testers
323 posts
3,578 battles

Try a niche ship that requires a very particular set of skills...skills that make you a nightmare for other players...

Members
74 posts
4,436 battles

I understand all of them but I always play with the looser team and no matter what ?

We loose the match and as a team nothing seems to be right !!

Edited by felipa

[TF57]
Members
1,238 posts
3,918 battles

I'm going to copy this for my sig

I understand all of them but I always play with the looser team and no matter what ?

This neatly summarises 90% of the complain posts in the forums...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this