You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Th3KrimzonD3mon

For those in Irma's path

10 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

Many, like myself, have been and will be affected by hurricane Irma. Many have evacuated, many didn't have to. I hope ALL are safe, no matter where you are during the storm. 

I won't be able to be on much today, the power keeps coming and going. It's actually been hard to just be on long enough to get this posted.

Be, and stay, safe. All of you.

Peace.

• Cool 5

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

Ladies and gentlemen, I've apparently survived yet another hurricane. I hope the rest of you did, as well. We have power, for now. I predict it'll go out again in about an hour. Naturally.

• Cool 1

[STW-M]
Beta Testers
197 posts
7,099 battles

I wish i had power. Currently nothing 8n my area has power. Been driving ariund looking for places for food and some gas but none. As for damages  to my house a neighbor s tree fell on are screen  in patio and completly destroyed  it. Also had alot of big [edited]tree branches scattered aross the yard. Btw i hate typing on my phone. Anyways running real low on battery so i wont really be on much

• Cool 2

[CAFE]
Members
1,393 posts
10,665 battles

You are fortunate to have power back so soon. My power was out for most of yesterday, came back for a few hours and then has been gone ever since. Luckily, only 1 fatality in my area due to natural selection - person tried to drive during the hurricane...

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

Please continue to stay safe, ya'll. All ya'll. Do it. Do it or I won't like you aaaaannnnnymmooooorrrrre.

That's a good threat, right? Innit? Maybe?

Seriously, safe, be that.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,862 posts
7,262 battles

Glad to hear you are all right and praying for people like  Lord_Slayer who had to evacuate. Tampa largely spared, but lots of places without power. Been helping family who doesn't have power and doesn't want to drive to visit. Praying for power to be restored soon and for Jose to stay in the Atlantic.

Too tired to play. The CV weekend sounded like fun and my Cleveland hasn't shot down planes in a while. Oh well, there will be another weekend of CVs to shoot at. ;)

• Cool 1

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Members
779 posts
6,640 battles

Somehow managed to survive this one, the hurricane shifted towards the west coast after hitting Cuba, so my area wasn't directly hit by the eye wall. The people in Key West and Naples on the other hand weren't so lucky. A lot of aid is being flown in from out of state, so hopefully everyone affected can receive the help they need and go back to living normal lives as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there is a second hurricane in the Atlantic called Jose that we have to watch out for.

Edited by Cruiser_Chicago

[WOLFB]
Members
209 posts
4,682 battles

Well i live in Puerto Rico. Fortunately i live in the south-western corner of the island, which was the farthest point from the real impact point in the north-east. Where things did get pretty damn bad.

But even so, on Wednesday we got some really GNARLY hurricane force winds for all of about 30 minutes combined with some really REALLY bad rain and electric storms. It knocked out power until Friday.

The humidity and heat where not appreciated. I had never sweat so much in my life. :|

Good to see that everyone is pulling through. :Smile_honoring:

Can't say much about St. Marteen, Barbuda and the other northern virgin islands though. Just hoping they make it.

• Cool 1