Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lowarcher

Casual player looking for a casual clan

11 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
1 post
3,730 battles

Howdy, I've been playing for quite some time now. I'm usually on during the afternoon to evening hours after work on NA server EST. It gets lonely out on the open waters and am interested in playing with others.

[FF]
Beta Testers
203 posts
7,207 battles

[TSG4] is a nice clan that is dedicated to creating and maintaining a mature gaming atmosphere. Honestly, many other clans have similar goals. I chose TSG4 because they seemed very down-to-earth to me. Mil vets are encouraged to join, but civilians with no past mil experience like me are also welcome. Some of our members are well over 60, and are a wealth of information that would be of interest to learn about for people that have a passion for military history. 

We're based out of EST. Although some of us (myself included) were hit by Irma, we can talk to you on our Discord channel. Tell them tube sent you if you sign up.  https://discord.gg/sTck9hr

If you wish to learn more about us, please visit https://tsg4.enjin.com/

Edited by _tube_
Typo

[PLPT]
Members
581 posts
6,484 battles
26 minutes ago, Lowarcher said:

Howdy, I've been playing for quite some time now. I'm usually on during the afternoon to evening hours after work on NA server EST. It gets lonely out on the open waters and am interested in playing with others.

PelagicPirates.org

Plenty of casual play with laid back clan members, but also the option to learn competitive play. No pressure for stats or rank unless you're gunning for the SL teams.

• Cool 1

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

Here at Black Widow Company we have people playing at all levels. We have several members that are still working on their Tier 4's and 5's and plenty that have T10's. But what makes BWC so fantastic, is those with T10's have no problem dropping down to help out our new people just starting out. We encourage them, work with them and help them climb those levels to the next tier. We love to division up and then sync drop so we can take on our own clan members. What's not to like about targeting and getting a citadel on your own clan member and then laughing about it on Team Speak!!!

Take a look at what we have to offer and check out our recruitment page for more information on my Sig below.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,708 posts
11,324 battles
17 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I should make you a recruiter Sovereigndawg. :Smile-_tongue:

@Lowarcher  The Syndicate is modeled around the idea that being in a clan shouldn't take the fun out of the game or add responsibilities. It's a game and it I play it relax and have fun, not because of a commitment I made to a game clan. Some people like the requirements of other clans and their highly structured environments, if that is what you like there are plenty out there for you. Personally, voice-chat requirements, meetings, and training sessions were sucking the fun out of the game and was making me avoid playing the game for fear of a clan mate chastising me for not being on teamspeak or whatever.

If the Syndicate is something that looks interesting than PM me and if not... then still feel free to add me to your ingame contacts incase you ever wanna div up.

[FF]
Members
497 posts
4,567 battles
[FF] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Lowarcher,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

Sign in to follow this