Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bassmasta76

Personal milestone reached

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

262
[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,101 battles

Today, after 1 year, 3 months and 7 days, I have played my 4000th random battle.  I know 4k isn't much compared to some, but for me, its a long time, especially playing one game.  

 

I still love it and play pretty much every day.

 

So, thanks WG team and my fellow forumites, it's been a blast!  

 

Onward to 5k! :Smile_izmena:

 

B

 

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,708
[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Congrats! Look forward to the next thousand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
814
[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,834 battles

Well done and congrats! Must be having fun if you play that much. I sure do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
262
[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,101 battles
1 hour ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

I myself is closing in on 13,000

 

Wowza!  13k... whew, thats impressive mate!  :Smile_medal:

38 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Congrats! Look forward to the next thousand!

 

thank you sir!

 

b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
262
[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,101 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

Well done and congrats! Must be having fun if you play that much. I sure do...

thanks!  I do enjoy it a lot.... even those days like today where in my first game I get deleted by a CV in <5min.  ship happens, but it's still a ton of fun.  I even splurged today and bought a Saipan (don't worry though, I promise I won't be playing it in Randoms anytime soon).

 

b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[CHA0S]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
117 posts
3,562 battles

It took me since 2015 to reach 1k battles i don't play everyday and i would take a couple days from playing the game because i would get mad and such but congrats on 4k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,305
[TF16B]
Members
8,025 posts
16,967 battles

For me a milestone was getting at least one 19 point captain in each of the major fleet groups;

 

3 now for United States. ships.

2 now for Japanese ships.

1 now for Russian ships.

1 now for British ships.

1 now for German ships.

1 now for French ships.

and;

1 now for the Japanese Arpeggio ships.

 

Methinks all the minor-leaguers are going to have to wait for my E-xp to get built back up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
814
[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,834 battles
22 hours ago, bassmasta76 said:

thanks!  I do enjoy it a lot.... even those days like today where in my first game I get deleted by a CV in <5min.  ship happens, but it's still a ton of fun.  I even splurged today and bought a Saipan (don't worry though, I promise I won't be playing it in Randoms anytime soon).

 

b

You are braver than I. I am no where near ready to try CV on the live server. I dabble a bit in PT but am still too intimidated by the interface. Saipan would be the one I would get if and when I take the plunge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
262
[5IN]
Members
1,784 posts
8,101 battles
6 minutes ago, Khafni said:

You are braver than I. I am no where near ready to try CV on the live server. I dabble a bit in PT but am still too intimidated by the interface. Saipan would be the one I would get if and when I take the plunge.

LOL... I've played a few PVE matches in it so far and I am nowhere near confident enough to take it into randoms.  Manual dropping and straffing aren't as easy as they look in the videos.   practice makes perfect (or at least better) though..:fish_book:

 

b

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,305
[TF16B]
Members
8,025 posts
16,967 battles
13 minutes ago, Khafni said:

You are braver than I. I am no where near ready to try CV on the live server. I dabble a bit in PT but am still too intimidated by the interface. Saipan would be the one I would get if and when I take the plunge.

 

Maybe ignorance is bliss Khafni... I don't think I've ever really had any trouble with the CV interface; beyond my original general cluelessness about the attack angle adjustment tab, strafe, and manual drops...

 

I suppose that's because I never played any RTS games before....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
814
[FOXEH]
Members
3,320 posts
11,834 battles
18 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

 

Maybe ignorance is bliss Khafni... I don't think I've ever really had any trouble with the CV interface; beyond my original general cluelessness about the attack angle adjustment tab, strafe, and manual drops...

 

I suppose that's because I never played any RTS games before....

 

You sure handled that CV quite nicely in that scenario we divisioned up for. I've never been a fan or participant in an RTS in many,many years since Descent went away and my Orb controller crapped out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×