You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nighteyez

Carrier III rewards

7 comments in this topic

[AK]
Members
95 posts
7,536 battles

Hello all,

Just played my CV's this weekend because of the carrier missions and the reward for carrier III combat mission was the Sci-Fi camo and 400% XP for battles. I received the 5 Sci-Fi camos, but where is the 400% for all battles? Is that a signal? If so I don't have it. Could someone shed some light on this as I don't have a clue where to look other than signals.

Jim

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Check the camo to see what benefits it provides.  I'm guessing it is +400% Free XP.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
673 posts
5,402 battles

its an addetive number in the rewards box, the bonus seen there had already been applied on previous batles. 

[BLUE_]
Members
385 posts
14,099 battles

The free XP bonus is ONLY for the battle that u took down at least 20 planes with a CV AFTER completing the "CV mission II"

Picked my Saipan for the job, but we lost because our west flank loved to broadside to the enemy. So even with the flag bonuses i got only 500 free XP.

:cap_fainting:weekend players...

Members
474 posts
8,398 battles
6 minutes ago, Cpt_JM_Nascimento said:

The free XP bonus is ONLY for the battle that u took down at least 20 planes with a CV AFTER completing the "CV mission II"

Picked my Saipan for the job, but we lost because our west flank loved to broadside to the enemy. So even with the flag bonuses i got only 500 free XP.

:cap_fainting:weekend players...

Stacked up everything, snipped the enemy CV by pure chance in the first 3 minutes of game.  Team just failed hard.  I got 821 base exp on the lost 2nd on the team, 2,500 free exp with all my flags... I was a sad, sad panda.

[AK]
Members
95 posts
7,536 battles

Ah okay, well I didn't notice it then. Still have the camo though, looks awesome in the London setting.

edit: It is a shame they don't give you a permanent camo like that. 5 is not enough. LOL

Edited by Nighteyez
add text

Members
9,863 posts
8 minutes ago, Nighteyez said:

Ah okay, well I didn't notice it then. Still have the camo though, looks awesome in the London setting.

edit: It is a shame they don't give you a permanent camo like that. 5 is not enough. LOL

They've gotten very cheap with rewards over the past year, they'd prefer you buy it....:Smile_teethhappy: