Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SgtRossUSMC

Progressive momentary freezing accessing UI during match

3 comments in this topic

[OPG]
[OPG]
Members
9 posts
6,934 battles

Issue: During a match, accessing the radial menu, cursor using CTRL (for manual targeting), tabbing, or accessing the map will cause the game to freeze for one or more seconds. 

Some days are a bit smoother than others, and it often seems that the longer I play, the longer the freezes get, but there does appear to be a limit as to how bad it will get.

I have had this issue for several months, I have scoured the internet for similar problems or solutions, and at this point I am stuck.

Repairing client, restarting the client, restarting the computer, removing all mods, reinstalling, updating video drivers, rolling back drivers, updating Windows, updating various visual studio drivers, updating directx, and probably a few others I don't remember at this point.

I have had this issue regardless of which direct x version is being used.

If anyone has any information, potential causes, solutions, whatever is required I will attempt to provide.

Thanks!

[POP]
Members
23 posts
7,608 battles

I also get game stutter while playing. Been playing for over a year with no problems. Now problems. tried fresh uninstall/install. no joy

Sign in to follow this