Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
larrywray

Tier X DDs

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22,424
[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
15 minutes ago, larrywray said:

Dragon, Red Dragon, Hydra

Those are signal flags, not DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

*Edit - ah, yes, Lert solved it.

BTW Lert, your yesterday stats look just as horrible as my yesterday stats.  I didn't T9 cruiser well, yesterday.

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,424
[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
17 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

BTW Lert, your yesterday stats look just as horrible as my yesterday stats.

I've been playing like dog crap for a few weeks now. Big rut that I'm trying to climb out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
100
[RELSH]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
523 posts
219 battles
11 minutes ago, Lert said:

I've been playing like dog crap for a few weeks now. Big rut that I'm trying to climb out of.

 

You need to buy PuBG :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,424
[HINON]
Supertester
18,898 posts
12,421 battles
33 minutes ago, TheQuagmire said:

You need to buy PuBG :3

Too poor. You buy me it and I'll come play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,614
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,703 posts
11,317 battles
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

*Edit - ah, yes, Lert solved it.

BTW Lert, your yesterday stats look just as horrible as my yesterday stats.  I didn't T9 cruiser well, yesterday.

 

2 hours ago, Lert said:

I've been playing like dog crap for a few weeks now. Big rut that I'm trying to climb out of.

 

I am glad I am not the only one.  I have been playing t8+ DD/CLs pretty much exclusively working on mission and not been doing great. Playing poorly gets me frustrated causing me to play even worse, I have had an painfully low WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×