You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Goaliedestroyer

I'm back

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
224 battles

Hi all,

I left WoWS for the past 6 months or so to try out WoT, and let me say, I made it up to tier 7 and met a lot a friends that I platooned with. But, the people as a whole are trash and, don't get me started on gold spamming. Anyways, I back to WoWS and I have up to the Wyoming and French IV cruiser but am wondering what line I should go down. I really like cruisers but I find battleships to be lots of fun as well. Any thoughts? Thanks and Happy Hunting 

[SF-A]
Members
2,849 posts
5,548 battles

Cruisers teach good lessons in not taking damage.

Destroyers teach good lessons in patience and concealment

Battleships teach good lessons in managing incoming damage

Carriers teach good lessons in scouting and prioritizing targets

Try them all to learn their lessons, then play whatever was most fun along the way.

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
288 posts
13,622 battles

Hey goaliedestroyer, 

I'm the recruiter for Jolly Rogers. We have 2 clans and I think that if we can get you in our second clan that we can help improve your overall record. I currently can not recruit for the other clan but if you visit our teamspeak I'm sure you will be able to team up and see if you like us. If you feel like we are a good fit just ask to join and we will gladly let you. 

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Actually, I was thinking of trying out WOT.  But then I recall that I had to have been the worse gunner on an M60 ever...well...maybe runner up.  I've watched a few videos...I think the constant "forward / back" would be nauseating.  Tell me. Why are the artillery units looked upon so disrespectfully?  Is it the same emotion the WoWS community has about "camping" in BBs?