Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Bathory

Frozen in Game

3 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
8 posts
1,934 battles

I have an extremely intermittent issue where I will be in a battle and while the client is still loaded and hasn't appeared to crash my ship will just stay stationary, as will all others. It kind of reminds me of a network disconnect, but I've checked my network connectivity and am having no issues when this specifically occurs.

Most recently this happened with my Kongo at 12:25PM today, I was in a battle moving along and all of a sudden I just stop, I can change speed, and fire my guns, but my ship and all others are stationary. The weird part is I still can get notifications such as ship spotting and such. I had this in the past and I was able to forcibly close the client then start it back up and go on my way, but nothing worked today.

Let me clarify here just to make sure it is understood, the client itself is not frozen but my ship is, I can still click buttons and navigate the menu, but my ship is completely frozen.

[SOL-B]
Members
209 posts
6,724 battles

Had an odd freeze today also.    Playing CV going normal, then could not target ships.    Odd.   

[TAZZ]
Members
56 posts
2,865 battles

This morning I was playing my atlanta, Then all of a sudden, My AAs didn't work, torps (When fired from the one side I was able to fire from) Sunk immediately and my guns didn't shoot. I sent in a ticket  but still waiting

Sign in to follow this