You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Annie_Oakley

Contact List Issue for WOT players

10 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
439 battles

Hopefully by now everyone should of received an emailed from wargaming who plays WOTs.  They gave us One final Thank You present.  So I know this is WoWS forum but there are a lot of players who play WOTs.  So just logged on and receive your Thank you.

This is what you get and want to say Thank you War gaming.

(7 Days Premuim, 10x 2hr _50% Xp, 100% Crew Xp & 300% free xp) 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,151 posts
8,766 battles

You only got that compensation if you logged into WoT during a certain time frame.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,151 posts
8,766 battles
9 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

I was getting the 3 free prem days but have not gotten anything this weekend.

The compensation this weekend was a mistake and not everyone eligible got it. It was also only part so those of us that did get something will get the rest in the future.

Got this in my email this morning.

Wargaming.net <no-reply@wargaming.net>

8:48 AM (4 hours ago)

to me
cleardot.gif

Good news Tanker! The friends and contact list issue is finally resolved with the latest patch.

We have been working hard to fix the issue permanently, and over the last 4 weeks we arrived at the solution. So we will no longer be crediting everyone the “Thank You” package that has been going out each week.

But we have one final “Thank You” coming your way, to show our gratitude for your patience and for everyone who helped us to diagnose the contact list bugs. Please log in today to enjoy the following gifts:
• 7 Days of Premium Time
• 10x 2hr +50% XP
• 10x 2hr +100% Crew XP
• 10x 2hr +300% Free XP

**Please note that over the past weekend we accidentally sent some players a partial compensation, including boosts, or 3 or 6 days of premium time.  If you have already received some of the compensation, we will be crediting you the balance today. We are sorry if this caused confusion, but we will be making good on the entire delivery!

Thank you again for bearing with us. Please send us a support ticket if you have any further issues with your contact list. https://na.wargaming.net/support/tickets

~WGA

• Cool 1

Members
808 posts
2,610 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

The compensation this weekend was a mistake and not everyone eligible got it. It was also only part so those of us that did get something will get the rest in the future.

Got this in my email this morning.

Ya, last weekend I logged in at 3AM EST Saturday & got 3 days prem time. Then logged in again later Saturday afternoon and got 3 more.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles

I wish they'd fix the clan stuff here.  The clan tab isn't even rendering anymore, the clan chat channel doesnt work, etc.