Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GenerallySpecific

Greetings from Go_Rin_No_Sho

9 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
9,623 battles

Hey fellow players, I have been playing for almost six months now and gotten up to tier VIII ships. Have an interest (obsession) with military history and couldn't resist playing after watching a bunch of Jingles videos. Love the detail in the game but think the characteristics of the ships historically should be faithful to force players to use the strengths and weaknesses of the ships. Paper ships should be limited to a bare minimum. My stats are mediocre, currently pink for broadsiding a island camper who waited for me to sink 1 and damage 3 while they guarded the back of an island 5k behind me, then rushed out (King G IV) when other team mates arrived. Can't abide that crap (not "the Dude")

Looking for a clan with players who feel like that, since this may be the last place where how you play is more important than winning or losing. I play everything except carriers so far. Only tried a few on the test server.

Have been to the USS Massachusetts, Intrepid, HMS Belfast, Fairnborough air shows, Aberdeen Proving Grnds, and most of the Imperial War Museums (Hendon, Duxford, etc.) Hope to see the USS New Jersey and N Carolina this year.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you find what you're looking for! 

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

[POP]
Beta Testers
289 posts
10,433 battles

Ummm, dropping a clue here 4 ya. Most clans won't bother with someone that will broadside em if they are in a battle,playing on TS and utilizing the available cover to get a win. Might wanna edit that post. Just saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[HYDRA]
Members
136 posts
1,161 battles

Island camping is how American, and to some degree british cruisers stay alive. 

Edited by Herodotus4

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,615 battles
19 hours ago, Go_Rin_No_Sho said:

Hey fellow players, I have been playing for almost six months now and gotten up to tier VIII ships. Have an interest (obsession) with military history and couldn't resist playing after watching a bunch of Jingles videos. Love the detail in the game but think the characteristics of the ships historically should be faithful to force players to use the strengths and weaknesses of the ships. Paper ships should be limited to a bare minimum. My stats are mediocre, currently pink for broadsiding a island camper who waited for me to sink 1 and damage 3 while they guarded the back of an island 5k behind me, then rushed out (King G IV) when other team mates arrived. Can't abide that crap (not "the Dude")

Looking for a clan with players who feel like that, since this may be the last place where how you play is more important than winning or losing. I play everything except carriers so far. Only tried a few on the test server.

Have been to the USS Massachusetts, Intrepid, HMS Belfast, Fairnborough air shows, Aberdeen Proving Grnds, and most of the Imperial War Museums (Hendon, Duxford, etc.) Hope to see the USS New Jersey and N Carolina this year.

Gotta back up the others, Go_Rin ... you won't find many players that actually like purposeful TKers, anywhere.  You might want to re-think that philosophy.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums!

[SYN]
Members
504 posts
5,918 battles
On 9/10/2017 at 9:38 AM, Go_Rin_No_Sho said:

My stats are mediocre, currently pink for broadsiding a island camper who waited for me to sink 1 and damage 3 while they guarded the back of an island 5k behind me, then rushed out (King G IV) when other team mates arrived. Can't abide that crap (not "the Dude")

It's a team game. Many find that a coordinated push is more effective than entering the fight piecemeal. 

Sign in to follow this