Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Phasferous

Looking for casual Fleet/Clan for helping push past tier 6

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

80
[RAWR]
Members
425 posts

Looking for a Fleet/Clan that is casual that are willing to help me push past tier 6 and continue past that. Been playing WoWs Solo since the start, but tired of being on teams that are commonly uncoordinated and scattered across the map.

Overall, just looking for a Fleet that is casual and willing to help me push past tier 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,967 battles

Hey there Phasferous

 

BWC might be the clan for you as we are a very casual group of guys. We are a group of people that consist of military active duty as well as retired, so we might be a better fit then other non-military based groups. We love to division up and play with and against each other, we even provide training if you so desire. Be sure and take a look at my sigtag, and if you're interested feel free to apply on our forums.  Please do mention my name as a "friend" for recruitment credit.

 

Good Luck on your search and hope you find BWC your new home

 

PM Sent as well

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
815
[SPTR]
Members
25,694 posts
10,850 battles

You are eligible to join my clan we have recruited 3 people over the span of a month we are mostly casual players with a few powerplants. /^_\\ again link under my forum sig

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
18 minutes ago, Capt_Chaos2112 said:

Hey there Phasferous

 

BWC might be the clan for you as we are a very casual group of guys. We are a group of people that consist of military active duty as well as retired, so we might be a better fit then other non-military based groups. We love to division up and play with and against each other, we even provide training if you so desire. Be sure and take a look at my sigtag, and if you're interested feel free to apply on our forums.  Please do mention my name as a "friend" for recruitment credit.

 

Good Luck on your search and hope you find BWC your new home

 

PM Sent as well

I am not (and have never been) active duty in any military, so I don't know if that would create a issue with joining your clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,790 battles

Hello Phasferous,

                       TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Take a look at our website, https://tsg4.enjin.com/

If you think we may be a fit, fill out the app, and lets get in a division! Thanks Priceg TSG4

   
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25
[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,990 battles

Hello Phasferous,

 

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

 

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.
 
Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 
 
We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.
 
Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.
 
Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

 

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

 

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Website: www.5DClan.com

 

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

 

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

 

See you soon,

Major_Steel

 

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
5 minutes ago, priceg said:

Hello Phasferous,

                       TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Take a look at our website, https://tsg4.enjin.com/

If you think we may be a fit, fill out the app, and lets get in a division! Thanks Priceg TSG4

   

I applied to BWC about 10 minutes ago, HOWEVER depending on what they say in regards to only using Team Speak or not (I asked if they use Discord) I may end up canceling my membership over there and instead joining TSG4 as I haven't touched Team Speak in YEARS and Discord is what I use now (don't even mess with Skype anymore). So I will contact you if they say they do not.

 

That is unless they are okay with being a part of another clan. I know (based on hearing about it) that many clans are never okay with being a part of a secondary or tertiary clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
80
[RAWR]
Members
425 posts
2 minutes ago, priceg said:

No problem.

What is the approval time for TSG4? As right now I am waiting to be both approved and hear back from BWC and I am in game this very moment but would like to get into a game with others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey phasferous, 

 

BWC is not exlusive to military at all. I'd say we're about 50%. It was veteran founded to there are some values that we find important like respect, ... 


That's all. As long as you don't behave offensively or be an [edited], you'll have zero issues. I can honestly say it's a great place to hang out. On TS there is no rank, every member is equal in any way as it should be. 

 

Feel free to pm me if you have more questions.

 

cheers, 

 

C. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,967 battles
On 9/10/2017 at 8:44 AM, Phasferous said:

I am not (and have never been) active duty in any military, so I don't know if that would create a issue with joining your clan.

Nope, not at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×