You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vak_

Kraken + Flesh Wound

16 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,755 posts
6,734 battles

Let loose a salvo right before a fire tick that killed me. Feelsgoodman

hwGzQXR.jpg

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles

I find the irony here amusing as hell: Got your Kraken by killing...Captain Kraken. I love it.

Also, FW's are my favorite achievements, it's like a big "HA! EFF YOU!" to whomever took you down. :3

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
5,755 posts
6,734 battles
2 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I find the irony here amusing as hell: Got your Kraken by killing...Captain Kraken. I love it.

A guy from Kraken clan sunk captain_kraken to get a kraken :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles
6 minutes ago, vak_ said:

A guy from Kraken clan sunk captain_kraken to get a kraken :cap_haloween:

That trifecta is just epic, dude. :cap_haloween:

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Krakalakin man.:cap_win:

[TASH]
Members
4,995 posts
7,919 battles

What I find far more amusing is the Close Quarters Expert in a Kutuzov.  Granted, with IFHE the 100mm secondaries pens enough to damage same-tier and higher DDs, but you've got 6 barrels a side and the mounts tend to break.

Edited by ValkyrWarframe

[CUTE]
Members
5,159 posts
3,436 battles
3 minutes ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

What I find far more amusing is the Close Quarters Expert in a Kutuzov.  Granted, with IFHE the 100mm secondaries pens enough to damage same-tier and higher DDs, but you've got 6 barrels a side and the mounts tend to break.

Doesn't hurt it's a Kutuzov in a tier 8 battle either :P Usually leads to a good time if the match shapes up that way.

[TASH]
Members
4,995 posts
7,919 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

Doesn't hurt it's a Kutuzov in a tier 8 battle either :P Usually leads to a good time if the match shapes up that way.

My best matches tend to be T7-9s or T8-10s though.  IFHE means you pour on pain against battleships of any tier, and in high-tier especially it seems everyone wants to turn around and run from a smoked-up Kutuzov (of course, they expose their sides to 3-5k HE salvos every 8 seconds for that).  Plus, I'm far more likely to get randomly shot at in a T8-10 match, which only helps my damage output because then I just smoke up and my reload in smoke goes down to around 6.5 seconds.

[CUTE]
Members
5,159 posts
3,436 battles
4 minutes ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

My best matches tend to be T7-9s or T8-10s though.  IFHE means you pour on pain against battleships of any tier, and in high-tier especially it seems everyone wants to turn around and run from a smoked-up Kutuzov (of course, they expose their sides to 3-5k HE salvos every 8 seconds for that).  Plus, I'm far more likely to get randomly shot at in a T8-10 match, which only helps my damage output because then I just smoke up and my reload in smoke goes down to around 6.5 seconds.

I only have a handful of games in mine, haven't been disappointed in the ship yet. I think you get 50k damage for just hitting Battle in it automatically!

[-K-]
[-K-]
5,755 posts
6,734 battles
4 hours ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

At one point of the match I pushed into a smoke where an enemy Mahan was sitting, wrecked him with my 152s, and then a secondary hit finished him off. I think 100s can penetrate 16mm plating, right? But yeah, I didn't even think about the fact that Kutuzov's IFHE makes the secondaries deadlier against same-tier DDs, good point

[-K-]
[-K-]
5,755 posts
6,734 battles
4 hours ago, Canadatron said:

Yep. However, Kutuzov up-tiers very well also. Definitely happy with the bote, even if they end up nerfing IFHE fire penalty.

[-K-]
[-K-]
5,755 posts
6,734 battles
5 hours ago, ValkyrWarframe said:

What I find far more amusing is the Close Quarters Expert in a Kutuzov

Seems it's just that kind of a weekend :cap_win:

rW3h8hh.png

[SF-3]
Members
1,450 posts
7,925 battles

grats mate. didnt care for the MK much, until I learned to troll with IFHE. Love that ship now. Had one of my best games ever in the MK, still holds my record for kills and best damage until I got the Monty.