You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkaerKrow

The Floating Dead

7 comments in this topic

[SIM]
Members
2,435 posts
4,068 battles

Hey Wargaming, with HMS Nelson being infamous for what some in the community have dubbed its "zombie heal," is there any chance that we could get a "back from the grave" style premium camo for it? I imagine that it would be akin to the From the Bottom Bismarck and Hood camos, but even more hammed up. You could even tie it into some sort of Halloween event! Please?

• Cool 4

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles
2 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Hey Wargaming, with HMS Nelson being infamous for what some in the community have dubbed its "zombie heal," is there any chance that we could get a "back from the grave" style premium camo for it? I imagine that it would be akin to the From the Bottom Bismarck and Hood camos, but even more hammed up. You could even tie it into some sort of Halloween event! Please?

Hellz yeah, have a Halloween event with zombie Nelsons!

• Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,938 posts
6,440 battles
42 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

by RNGesus dice rolling, i never thought of doing something like that

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,468 battles

Nicely done!  If WG wanted to expand their consumer "incentive" they could extend it to permanent cammos for the other "zombie heal" ships as well for the Lion & Conqueror - they could run the Nelson cammo as a Halloween mission to earn, but sell the perma cammos for the other super heal ships...OMG - I feel the WG evil master plan taking over....:)....

Edited by hangglide42