You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GabeTheDespot

Another stupid April Fools Joke (even in September)

13 comments in this topic

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles

Just thinking about it, but what if WG added a cruiser carrier, imagine the horror of a BB to be HE spammed and torpedo bombed by the same ship. I had an idea (that doesn't exist) where a CC had planes with Fritz X, had ClF3 shells, had passive radar (what else is it called) guided homing missiles, and rocket propelled high velocity heavy AP shells with no autobounce. Just musing, I think this would be too far even for April Fools. List your other ideas below, I would like to see funny ones, like Ford class CVs for T11 USN CV.

[LOU1]
Members
2,890 posts
8,004 battles
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
5 hours ago, GabeTheDespot said:

Just thinking about it, but what if WG added a cruiser carrier, imagine the horror of a BB to be HE spammed and torpedo bombed by the same ship. I had an idea (that doesn't exist) where a CC had planes with Fritz X, had ClF3 shells, had passive radar (what else is it called) guided homing missiles, and rocket propelled high velocity heavy AP shells with no autobounce. Just musing, I think this would be too far even for April Fools. List your other ideas below, I would like to see funny ones, like Ford class CVs for T11 USN CV.

And just what on earth do you think that abortion of a German Graf Zeppelin is supposed to be?

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles
20 hours ago, mohawkdriver said:

10 million hit points.

Oh, and homing torpedoes.

In real life, homing torpedoes were a thing even then, although it would not be fun to be chased in any ship by the 20km Shima torps, APRIL FOOLS.

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,209 posts
10,201 battles
12 hours ago, GabeTheDespot said:

In real life, homing torpedoes were a thing even then, although it would not be fun to be chased in any ship by the 20km Shima torps, APRIL FOOLS.

Right, but all the more reason to do it.  Can you imagine the tears?

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,923 battles

Yes, I could, there would be many more tears though, from a German ship with Hydro, since you have more time to maneuver and you despair as they just adjust course to hit you.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:31 AM, JackBinary said:

Aviation cruisers were a thing. 

a sad, ill-conceived, and ultimately dead-end thing