Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
deathdragon_2

Update 0.6.11 thoughts so far

4 comments in this topic

[OUTLA]
Members
37 posts
9,663 battles

So far I have these things to report. MM is making some really bad choices. While playing a battle, I was the only live player in COOP. I was using the DD Gearing. The MM placed 4 DDs and 4 CAs, all of which were ranked higher than me except 1 DD, Of course I was taken out by one of the CAs within about 3 minutes of battle. All of my bot mates were taken out within about 5 minutes. However, the enemy team still had 6 team members left at the end of the battle. It seems rather inappropriate for the an enemy bot team to completely outmatch a single live player with all other team members being bots,in a battle. I kind of like the clan idea, however, I hope it will be available for COOP as well as random for those of us that do not like to play in random battles.I didn't really notice a difference in game-play in regards to the change in smoke. This should make those who had concerns about it happy.  I'll check back later and let you know if there are any other significant or interesting things that I find during testing.

[WAG]
Beta Testers
673 posts
5,402 battles

the gearing is t10 so nothing could out teir you...

coop is programmed to do that after 30 seconds if no other players enter the que.

a battle of bots is allot like flipping a coin, could go either way.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,577 posts
3,901 battles

2LJmDIX.jpg

On a side note, I think I'm going to run the PT this time (never have before), but even though I haven't loaded in yet, I have some feedback based on Notser's videos: make the smoke visibility changes reflect in the live detection bloom circle painted on the mini-map, please.

Thank you.

Members
5 posts
3,517 battles

I started Playing at around 3 Pm eastern time and I did not have a single loss server connection problem at all. The battles are a lot smoother and not hanging up on me. The graphics are real nice keep up the great work. I hopethat when the testing is over that we don't go back to loosing the server connections.

Sign in to follow this