You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wirednuke

Looking for a veteran friendly casual clan

5 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
2,274 battles

Hey all!

I've been playing on and off since the game came out. I was still active duty Navy when the game came went beta so my play time was pretty sporadic. Pretty much just long enough to get used to the game and then I'd be gone again. Now I'm out of the military and I have a ton of free time, and I'm looking to improve and enjoy the game. 

Most of the people I used to play with are gone, and as much as I like the game it's not the same without a bunch of like minded individuals to enjoy it with. I enjoy friendly competitive play, with a little bit of trash talking. I have kids, and a majority of the time they are around when I try to play so a casual non-freakout environment would be appreciated as well. (Hey sometimes kids do stupid stuff and you just have to AFK)

Since I started playing seriously about 3 weeks ago I have improved drastically. Looking for people that can help me improve. My primary ship is the Hindenburg, I am also working on the American BB line. 

I see a few clan names out there that I recognize, but I was a little overwhelmed with all the choices in this forum. Figured I'd see who was interested. 

I play almost every night, but I am primarily available between the hours of 6-10pm EST.

Hope ya'll are having a good night!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,323 battles

Hey, there are a lot of clans out there that are more than just veteran friendly, but made up primary of veterans and active service men/women.

I would recommend scrolling through the recruitment threads yourself and not just waiting to be contacted. 

Best of luck finding what your looking for. 

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Members
287 posts
13,584 battles

We are a military clan that has civilians who can be in it. We like to help others that want to learn/play. Our clan is split up in two tiers; competitive and casual. We have people on every day and many during the time you will be on. If you'd like to division so you can feel out the group, we'd be happy to have you.

Edited by _Bunyan_

Members
18 posts
2,274 battles

Apologize, just noticed the sub-forum. Any mods out there that can move it?

Edited by Wirednuke

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Yeah, wrong forum. But don't worry, we won't hold it against you. 

I can recommend joining BWC as we are a veteran founded and owned gaming community that has been around for more than a decade. We have many former navy people too.

We always support each other, we have good times in chat while keeping the goal of dominating as much we can alive.

Check out our recruitment thread. 

cheers, 

C.